Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Amazing cultivation simulator

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Question: is the Green Pagoda wonder (the one which gives "a good mood" according to description) useful, if built in Mt South? As far as I can tell it's the only one that would benefit from the extremely close location, allowing for very short trips. That, or the one to increase belief/hatred, as I find it's the location that gathers those most rapidly.

Or is there any other wonder I should prioritize as my first?

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
No more babyface, target select menu and produce menu are definitely incline! Dunno if the favor thing (Jianghu Impression) will be enough to justify differentiating between good/evil playthrough. The benefits of being in the grey definitely outweight a small social buff and a lot of players are using the one click favour anyway...

All in all, great update tho.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
It looks like rimworld
It does but if you play it with that mindset you'll get nowhere.
I dunno it probably plays exactly like rimworld

Why don't you try and find out. The Tao is vast.

b45f804c5475f44854ca3a4e95acc0b9.jpg

E: I have to say, the DLC/QoL updates are excellent. Great patch!

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I dunno Ultima Underworld probably plays exactly like Doom

Well, that means you don't even know what you don't know! Fortunately, there's an easy solution. Don't remove the game from inventory and see if it plays anything like rimworld, except for the very basics.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Oh that was actually the Yogurt I started out with.
I JUST NOW took my first look at the whole pet/thought shard system and I'm already overwhelmed. The amount of content and systems in this game is staggering.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Yes, but I wanted to make the cat daddy joke :(

Cats are actually decent starters to insta promote because of high social, which makes it easy to immediately open up diplo with other sects and get the best recruits from exploration. Tribulation is sorta of a joke, if your character is good enough. You can easily delay it by hundreds of days once the other sects open up for trade.

edit: also, days spent adventuring are not counted, so just send furries questing around, if you need extra time.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Yes, but I wanted to make the cat daddy joke :(

Cats are actually decent starters to insta promote because of high social, which makes it easy to immediately open up diplo with other sects and get the best recruits from exploration. Tribulation is sorta of a joke, if your character is good enough. You can easily delay it by hundreds of days once the other sects open up for trade.

edit: also, days spent adventuring are not counted, so just send furries questing around, if you need extra time.

Oh I know all this. I made sure to keep Cat Daddy busy for a long time. Got him a decent artefact and that blocked most of the damage.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Way of playing:
Over the past year, we've seen a lot of discussion among our friends on various social media platforms.

Today, we can make a promise: Amazing Cultivation Simulator 2 will be a more role-playing game than Amazing Cultivation Simulator 1.

In Amazing Cultivation Simulator 2, You will control and play your own characters on adventures in the world, but we will keep the "simulation" part and it will be a significant part of the content.

If you are Keen on the construction, still can start from scratch to establish their own sect brick by brick, if you are not, can also focus on single play, as long as your strength is strong enough, you can be a guest elder in a sect, do not have to work hard to manage everything.
:shredder:

Perkel

Arcane
I do have my reservations regarding the move to 3D

Me too. Somehow i doubt they will be able to bring everything from ACS1 into 3D. That game is crazy when it comes to content and what you can do in that game.

Unless they will just cut corners either in system or graphics direction.

Jinn

Arcane
Well, since they're openly stating that it's going to be more of an RPG, we can assume it's going to be a fairly different type of game based just on that. I'm expecting a great deal of the complexity staying in tact, but probably with a bit more focus, which the game could definitely benefit from in the long run, in my opinion.

Just happy to see some news on it so quickly. Regardless of what these guys make, we need people like them making games. It's still a fucking miracle the first game even got an English be translation, and that it was as decent as it was.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom