Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial 2011: The Year in Review

Sukeban Cho

Erudite
And your father is cool with that? That's... uh...

My dad is not the kind of guy who believes men should be dirty and sweaty and brutish, more of the kind who believes a man who's dirty and sweaty and brutish was born to be a slave and thus it is according to the divine plan to make him one. After all The Lord gave us rule over all animals, and that extends to all those men who renounce to their souls and become animals themselves. @_@

Edit: What do you mean by hopeless?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
I edited my post. Can you tell me how romanticized your last post is, in its current form(?)? would make things a lot easier to understand and make me look like less of a fool

The fucked up thing is that this kind of elitism may still be somewhat common nowadays guys, don't be quick to judge what she said... even though I'm basing myself on the impressions of another argentino on a single wealthy brazilian family

Edit: What do you mean by hopeless?
Are you in a shit situation? Do you believe you have realistic chances of getting out of it? getting into PM territory here probably

Sukeban Cho (there should be a way to edit text inside the tags more conveniently, fuck this shit)

ironyuri

ITT: Attention whoring.

RPGNews & Comments is now /gd/.

Good job everyone, brofists* all round.

*I reserve the right not to brofist.

Oriebam

Hey, it's just one thread and it's directly DU's fault

Sukeban Cho

Erudite
Are you in a shit situation? Do you believe you have realistic chances of getting out of it? getting into PM territory here probably

I don't know if I am hopeless. I'm seventeen. As far as I have heard everyone thinks shit's hopeless at seventeen.

Yes, I am unstable as fuck but it isn't really my fault.

But I do think this is PM material, yay.

I'm going out for a bit now. Maybe we'll talk later if my passwords still work when I come back, as soon as "Erika" sees this thread my internet days are over for good.

Oriebam

As far as I have heard everyone thinks shit's hopeless at seventeen.
what

I didn't think I was hopeless when I was 17, nor did I ever have the impression people at that age are hopeless, or ever heard of that... we might be thinking of different things here

And I asked about what you believe, not if you in fact are hopeless

I'm going out for a bit now. Maybe we'll talk later if my passwords still work when I come back, as soon as "Erika" sees this thread my internet days are over for good.
I guess befriending "sane" people isn't an option

Huh, I just got the password thing now, why share accounts? So this is why you change accounts often? It's likely you're bullshitting me(and the codex), but whatever, no concern

Sukeban Cho

Erudite
And I asked about what you believe, not if you in fact are hopeless.

It feels pretty hopeless.

Like, what's even the point of trying to get better? Even if I managed to things would not go back to being as they were, and the only thingie I would gain would be more control over the episodes and the break downs but they would not disappear. So it is basically "Gee, do you want to break completely right now and just be done with it or live under the constant stress of clawing at whatever you can claw to so you don't break and people keeps liking you?"

One way or another I am not going to have a normal life. The only difference lies in whether people sees it and hates me for it, or people doesn't see it and it is just about me feeling miserable and having to lie even to the people I don't want to lie to.

But then it's not like you can do anything about it.

I guess befriending "sane" people isn't an option

It is you guys who are insane. She just kind of believes I should stop running away from shit, particularly when running away from shit tends to end with me in places and companies like the present one because I'm the kind of girl who just needs to be surrounded by people 24/7 and I can't simply interact with normal people when I am breaking down and trying to keep my brain from pulling blue screens.

Huh, I just got the password thing now, why share accounts?

We don't. She has her own account here (with a single post, lol) and elsewhere but she knows all there is to be known about me, so what do I have to hide? She knows all my passwords (and sometimes I ask her the ones I forget, lol) and I can enter -her- accounts if I need to check something too. Like, for example she doesn't switch accounts every time she decides the symbolism is out of date like I do so most of the time I just check the email of people I have lost contact with during my account changes in her account when I remember they exist and want to write them.

It also saves my two best friends and I on the explanations. Like, we are talking over Skype and "Did you read the mail so and so sent me?", "He sent you one? Let me check... OMG, he's a moron."

It may be hard for you guys to understand, but the three of us (me, "erika", and my other best friend) have known each other since we were really small and I trust them both more than I trust my brother, who I trust pretty much implicitly in anything serious (though he trolls me badly in anything not serious). As far as I am concerned if I can't trust them the same I just jump beneath a moving traind and be done with it.

Gee. I am tired of this already. I did not do any drama or any crap like that until this happened and was just hanging in the library and the playground, and minding my own business. And now she -is- pretty pissed at me for breaking her rules and not leaving the very moment that shit went into the frontpage so I should just leave already and go hunker down in a closet somewhere until my mind becomes clear again and I stop acting at random. See you in half a year or so, I guess.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We don't. She has her own account here (with a single post, lol) and elsewhere but she knows all there is to be known about me, so what do I have to hide? She knows all my passwords (and sometimes I ask her the ones I forget, lol) and I can enter -her- accounts if I need to check something too. Like, for example she doesn't switch accounts every time she decides the symbolism is out of date like I do so most of the time I just check the email of people I have lost contact with during my account changes in her account when I remember they exist and want to write them.

It also saves my two best friends and I on the explanations. Like, we are talking over Skype and "Did you read the mail so and so sent me?", "He sent you one? Let me check... OMG, he's a moron."

NOBODY DOES THIS

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Uhm guys,

Black Cat already said in her earlier wall of txt that Erika was her 'familiar' aka what other ppl would call 'voice in her head'. If I am not mistaken ofcourse. I that's true, 'Erika' types using BCs body and also has access to BCs brains and memory.

Also, after this thread I will never take kz3ro seriously again, not that I ever did. Seriously, Kz3ro are you THAT desperate for some pussy?? Get a whore dude, or learn how to masturbate.

Oriebam

Here goes nothing

also dicksmoker what the fuck is wrong with you man, come on
It feels pretty hopeless.
It's possible this might not distress you. Does it?
Like, what's even the point of trying to get better?
I don't know what trying to get better means here.

Even if I managed to things would not go back to being as they were, and the only thingie I would gain would be more control over the episodes and the break downs but they would not disappear. So it is basically "Gee, do you want to break completely right now and just be done with it or live under the constant stress of clawing at whatever you can claw to so you don't break and people keeps liking you?"
I'm not sure what you mean. What comes to mind is a story of one of Azrael the cat's clients, he fucking goes catatonic anytime he's pressured yet he managed to marry a woman and have a family...

until corrupt cops fucked it all up, now he's locked up somewhere and has cut off ties to his family but hey if we start considering unlucky misfortunes when we think things we won't get anywhere amirite

No but really that's no reason to stop trying I think since everyone is vulnerable to this, though I might be wrong, and yes it's real story, unless you think Azrael the cat is a liar
One way or another I am not going to have a normal life. The only difference lies in whether people sees it and hates me for it, or people doesn't see it and it is just about me feeling miserable and having to lie even to the people I don't want to lie to.
Why do people have to hate you for it? See what? Why would a good, upstanding person hate you? Maybe there are good people who can tolerate it out there, finding them is a challenge, I know

Why are people necessary?

And I'm not sure if you actually generally feel unhappy. It's possible you don't. I have to consider this you know

But then it's not like you can do anything about it.
But I sure as hell can try, I'm The Fucking Messiah :troll:

It is you guys who are insane.
Hey, I'm sane enough stop insulting us

also notice how I put quotes on the word, that was a important cue... I'd suggest you to "get" good friends who don't believe in magic or embrace superficiality(might be getting things wrong again), even if for more balanced opinions, but then I remembered I might as well tell you to win the lottery or rob a bank as this is probably hard even for "normal" people

She just kind of believes I should stop running away from shit, particularly when running away from shit tends to end with me in places and companies like the present one because I'm the kind of girl who just needs to be surrounded by people 24/7 and I can't simply interact with normal people when I am breaking down and trying to keep my brain from pulling blue screens.
You're telling me I could make you "feel bad" IRL? Well, give me some advice on how not to, if this DISCUSSI... well, conversation, is going to somehow survive for a little longer

How are you running away from something right now? I don't understand. I don't understand what you mean by breakdowns either, maybe it's best that you explain it in PMs... maybe not. I'm not a fucking psychiatrist or one of them dudes who figure out those bizarre(but apparently effective) physical PTSD therapies, if there's some chance of helping you with anything here I likely can't do it by myself... but I don't know if there's anyone else who would try this, well at least outside of PMs

the issue I see with continuing this discussion here, besides proving whatever DU's point might be(didnt read OLOL) and pissing others off is potentially people bothering you with this somehow and you saying something you can regret, all I can list right now

That's weird. But while I may be remembering wrong I knew one or more girls who did this. Still p. fucking weird.

Black Cat cannot into copypasting, what a surprise

do I have to put disclaimers that I am not being serious on every joke attempt?
It may be hard for you guys to understand, but the three of us (me, "erika", and my other best friend) have known each other since we were really small and I trust them both more than I trust my brother, who I trust pretty much implicitly in anything serious (though he trolls me badly in anything not serious). As far as I am concerned if I can't trust them the same I just jump beneath a moving traind and be done with it.
It is, but hopefully your trust is well deposited. They're still teenagers and just as fallible as you are. Alright, maybe less, but that's still a serious concern, they probably simply can't fill in for a "good parent"(think of a person caring for and guiding physically disabled kid) even if they try, but I'm not sure how rare good parents are

There's other concern I have, and it's about bad things parents can end up doing, but I think it might be best for everyone(?) to stop here

Gee. I am tired of this already. I did not do any drama or any crap like that until this happened and was just hanging in the library and the playground, and minding my own business.
People got mad because you started talking about yourself(in a way that's sure to annoy certain people, let's not forget) and then the text wall(and lots of people are prejudiced), I guess. That thing about romanticizing or something. Let's not dwell on this as it is irrelevant, I'm just saying.

And now she -is- pretty pissed at me for breaking her rules and not leaving the very moment that shit went into the frontpage so I should just leave already and go hunker down in a closet somewhere until my mind becomes clear again and I stop acting at random. See you in half a year or so, I guess.
If she exists I guess I owe her an apology, babysitting people is some hard, headache inducing shit. And I'm not being sarcastic or anything here, though I should probably figure out a better synonym before I post this. But I can sympathize, what this kind of conversation can probably be seen as reckless, and it might be

What do you mean by acting at random? It's funny, I have this problem that I can't think clearly most of the timesometimes, but it's probably a whole different animal

Anyway, see you next alt(?), hope things get better

See you in half a year or so, I guess.
I don't know what to say so I will say nothing.
See you again if you feel like it.
umad

or cat got your tongue

well, if anyone wants to persuade me to stop this you can try, likely you're going to convince me, I wouldn't want to do something stupid

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This thread doesn't demand a sticky in retardo, just a regular dose of retardoing. Jesus christ, Codex.

made

Arcane
The greatest trick Chefe ever pulled was convincing the Codex that he's a teenage girl.

Oriebam

I can't help it bros, sorry

also something relatively similar to the 7 sins thread happened before in another forum, would be p. cheerful amusing if it was just one guy doing it several times over the internet

lightbane

Arcane
... What the fuck did I read? I thought that DU was exaggerating, but no, the following dramatic shit-storm confirm his point: Everyone here is fucking insane. It matters little if BC is genuine or not, this entire discussion is anything but normal.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
At this point, even if black cat is a 100% fake troll, whatever person that could produce such a character is undoubtedly insane, so DU's rant stands either way.

Monsieur Yaourt

Educated
Kz3r0 said:
Sorayama_Hajime_Primal_Lust_large.jpg

The witch then said:
@ Kz3r0

That image, the one with the lizards? My current mental structure is crashing down because of it. The world is changing... Forever. And stuffies. :?

From the infamous thread, pages before revelations about "the rapture". It leaves me wondering...

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Errr. I missed all these threads, because don't followed GD since December, and now BAM. My head is spinning and I don't know what even to think anymore.
Regardless of your antics, I love you, Black Cat. Return soon.

Sub

Arcane
I didn't expect this much drama in an editorial...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom