Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1st or 2nd ww games where u dont play as uk/us

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
ComradeCommissar said:
Men of War, tactical combat game where you play solely as Russia during WWII. Decently long campaign from what I can see/what I've heard.

It has Russian, German, and allied campaigns.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ed123 said:
chzr said:
sudden strike 2 has us/uk/rus/germ/jap campaigns

But are they each over 10 hours long?
i write from mobile phone so i write in brief. I meant that i dont want games where non us/uk campaign is one fifth of the game and four fifth are brave us soldiers storming evil nazis

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
you can also play Red Baron or Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, but I am ignoring your stupid rule as well with these.

maybe the only game you really play germany is the kz manager.

Chef_Hathaway said:
ComradeCommissar said:
Men of War, tactical combat game where you play solely as Russia during WWII. Decently long campaign from what I can see/what I've heard.

It has Russian, German, and allied campaigns.

Ah good catch, it's been a bit since I played. :oops:

kris

Arcane
Konjad said:
post them if u know them. Note that games with both campaigns of uk/us and other do not count!

As for me only fps red orchestra comes to mind

first Panzer general only had a German campaign. Also it was great as in how the campaign could branch depending on your rate of succes.

spectre

Arcane
Men of War Red Tide expansion should have only russian mission iirc.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
kris said:
first Panzer general only had a German campaign. Also it was great as in how the campaign could branch depending on your rate of succes.
PG2 had this as well.

mondblut

Arcane
Aces of the Deep is all about running an aryan U-boat and drowning down the subhumans. No allies popamole (and ruskie scum either) in that one, except as targets to blow up.

Drakron

Arcane
mondblut said:
Aces of the Deep is all about running an aryan U-boat and drowning down the subhumans. No allies popamole (and ruskie scum either) in that one, except as targets to blow up.

There is also Silent Hunter II, III and V were you command a U-boat.

Silent Hunter I and IV are US Navy subs (they take place in the Pacific), even if there is the U-Boat Missions add-on for Silent Hunter IV.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom