Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Transport Jew(iant) - can the hivemind into transport business?

Hellraiser

Arcane
Index:

Introduction (this post)
The infiltration of Kraut and Snowfag land
The pace of Zionist-fueled Progress
Milking the Cash Cow
A New Age of Exploitation
I want to be a Hindenburg
The Sky's the limit

What the hell is Transport Giant?

A transport company business sim, like Transport Tycoon (Deluxe) and Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe. Only made by the Indurtial Giant devs from germany, also it tries to be more realistic (and does a few things better than TTD ever did) and is far harder. That is to say if you make bad business decisions, the company goes bust even if we were making profits for 50 years straight. Especially if you make those decisions during a recession. Compare that to TTD where after the first ten years it was totally impossible to go bust unless you were an utter moron.

This is going to be full sandbox mode, max AI competition (it's dumb as fuck although it's dumbness can be a problem for us, don't want to spoil), hardest difficulty level LP where the prestigious hivemind gets to vote on the big investments and overall strategy. I'll only take care of small scale stuff like buying more trucks for existing cargo lines, replacing broken ones (if necessary) and babysitting the thing between big decisions. Obviously I'll give you as much information on the available choices as possible. Nevertheless expect this to end in glorious failure.

Introduction

In a hidden undersea compound the former secret rulers of the world plot to regain control. An ominous sinister aura emanates for this mysterious refuge foretelling the dark things that are to come. An elder gathers with three lesser but still powerful individuals of his kind.

welcome-to-the-new-world-order.jpg

melonhead.png
: Greetings, for millennia we have plotted our next move. The sapiens may be free to roam *our* planet after Neanderthal meddling, but the conditioning remains.

kotick.png
: Accursed Amud, even in death he managed to foil our plans. The few remaining of his kind chased us into these obnoxious depths. Oh how I long to torture the last of his people.

morden.png
: Amud and his kind are irrelevant, the sapiens have nearly wiped them out. We managed to acquire the necessary resources, which makes us closer to our goals regardless of the Neanderthals. All we need to do is re-establish control over the Sapiens.

kotick.png
: Yes, but what is our plan? We are still few, the homeworld is busy fighting the lizards. And we can't dare to ask for more resources.

melonhead.png
: I will let the young one explain. Enter Chocolate Jew!

prateek.png
: Greetings brothers, the sapiens are plenty. There can be only one course of action in this case, we must dominate the socio-economical strata of the goyim "civilization" from within. We must start a transportation company!

kotick.png
: Brilliant!

morden.png
: Devious indeed. But who will run this company?

melonhead.png
: I shall remain here, you three are free to decide who takes charge. That is the will of the elders. Do not fail or we'll all end up on the front fighting reptilians on some forsaken airless rock.

WHO WILL LEAD THE MELONHEAD-ZIONIST PLOT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY USING THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY?

morden.png
:

1) Mr. Morden - His deviousness in unquestionable, however some think he has an agenda of his own. His personal goals may interfere with those of the Melonhead Elder Council on Earth.

kotick.png

2) The Kotick - The Kotick is a master of manipulation. The Kotick exerts powerful control over the Sapiens. The Kotick is merciless and he will not stop until every last one of Amud's tribe is slaughtered. His bloodlust may be the doom of the Elder Council's plan. But he is competent in his zio-trickery.

prateek.png

3) The Chocolate Jew - He is young but already he has proven to be a useful pawn. He will not betray the elders, he believes and obeys without question. His lack of experience and his idealism however may be an issue.

This choice is pure larpfaggotry.

WHERE WILL THE SEEDS OF CONSPIRACY BE PLANTED?

ibd4EZfICuLCH4.png

A) Kwanzania - The Sapiens here posses the least will to resists Melonhead conditioning. Some like the Nomask are suspicious, but they are few and merely sapiens.
B) Yurop -The Old World, many hybrids live here. Some may use their residual Neanderthal traits to stop us.
C) Blakemoria - The Last Bastion of the Neanderthals, infiltrating this society will be difficult as the Blakemore, a direct descendant of Amud, stands vigilant here. However obliterating them would please the elders.

This choice affects what industries/goods are on the map and what kind of vehicles are available. For example kwa has less types of electric locomotives but more diesel ones available. There are different types of trucks/trains and even aircraft/ships that differ in stats for all continents, some are available on all. Australia gets road trains. Also larpfaggotry.

WHEN WILL THE MELONHEADS BEGIN THEIR NEWEST PLOT?

i3VeO0IIhy0ek.png

1850 - only horses available at first, few industries and mostly rural.
1875 - steam locomotives, slightly more industry and bigger towns
1900 - first trucks, also better locomotives.
1925 - electrified rail and/or diesel rail. Better trucks and most modern industries should be on the map by now. Also zeppelins are available and early aircraft (IRRC).
1950 - decent diesel, electric and truck choices. Aeroplanes should be available by now.

This choice affects how much industry of what type appears on the map, how big the towns cities are (which means how much demand for goods/passengers they have) and what we can dump our yehudimzahav (jewgold) into vehicle-wise.

I'm not letting you pick later choices because I want the new tech to become slowly available so that we can rage together when we buy an expensive locomotive or something just before a better one appears on the market.

Vote on the zionist master plan or face the wrath of the elders. :M

Also suggest a name for the Korporate Konspiracy Kompany.

Before you ask, I'll update the Europareich CYOA somewhere in the next few days. This probably won't begin until then but I promise the first proper update will be within a week.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I'm just going to say that if somehow the business doesn't fail and it reaches the point where we could probably buy up entire nations with ease I'll consider that a victory and ITZ will happen. However considering how low the profit margins are on higher difficulties it won't be easy getting there and it will probably take at least a century maybe a decade or two more. If this takes too long (past 2050 for starts other than 1950, for 1950 the limit will be 2075) anti-ITZ will happen and the plot will be defeated/discovered, even if technically there is no time-limit in sandbox mode.

Also I will alway give you the most profitable investment projects to vote on, make no mistake we will need all the jewgold we can get.

Oh and earlier starts will probably be harder because it means our initial capital gets dumped into overall crappy vehicles that can't haul as much shit fast or far. Unless you opt to hoard some of the jewgold for later. But then inflation will probably eat into it, choices and consequences!

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Voting Australia to defeat the great neanderthal Blakemore

Don't care about time period. As for name, Popamole Solutions Inc.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Jeb Kerman is a 100% Kerbal version of a Neanderthal, the Blakemore of his kind and therefore ineligible to lead a plot against the sapiens. I did mod in a few things though and will probably mod in more if I can access some files.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Bros, I just remembered that there is also a mostly superficial choice between north and south as well. That is to say it mostly affects climate-based industries like if there are more vineyards/fruit plantations or if there's a shitload of forests and thus lumbermills. Also the map looks more northern/southern with south Kwa having deserts and cacti, minor things like that. Also I'll probably mod the random town-names to be more northern/southern as the pool for each continent is homogeneous.

So you have German names regardless if the random map is southern or northern europe, I think that proves that the devs were fans of Europareich German hegemony :M

So you're free to voice your opinion on whether the North or South is preferable for the location of the conspiracy. Also it will probably influence larpfaggotry.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Morden
Yurop
North (closer to the Arctic base, duh)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom