Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Watch Dogs Watch

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Rockstar will still make eleventy billion dollars on GTA5 PC.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
At least the writing sounds fun:

At the beginning of one mission to find and rough up a gang leader, Pearce sneers the standard line, “I think I’ll pay this guy a little visit.” Then he adds, in case you didn’t catch his drift, “I don’t think he’ll like my visit, but it’ll give him something to think about in the hospital.” Later, in the midst of a shootout, a thug cries, “This can only end one way, shitface!” Then he helpfully explains: “And it’s not a happy ending for ya! Okay?!”

bonescraper

If you haven't tried it yet, play the Spider-Tank digital trip. It's THEBESTHINGEVER.

Fuck it, play them all!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteGuts

Arcane
I really dislike the driving controls. They not responsive enough, there's like almost 1 second delay, it's fucking huge. After playing Sleeping Dogs it's really hard to get used to it.

Graphics wise, I'm playing at a fairly high settings, not the best though, and it's running smoothly. Although when I try to push AO up to HBAO+, shit starts clipping for no reason.

baturinsky

Arcane
Personally, I think that weakest part of the game is the plot. Everything in it, except maybe badboy17's neckline, is boring and forgettable.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
I've not played much, so I dunno. But yeah, using the family card again is pretty weak from Ubisoft.

What the fuck bro, I'm playing on a i5 760, Nvidia GTX 460, with SSAO and on High and it runs stable. Not the highest frames in the world, but no stuttering whatsoever.

It's definitely CPU then, because I'm playing with i5-2320 and GTX460 on everything medium except high shadows, HBAO+ Low and Temporal SMAA without any stuttering too at around 35-40 FPS.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I really dislike the driving controls. They not responsive enough, there's like almost 1 second delay, it's fucking huge. After playing Sleeping Dogs it's really hard to get used to it.

Graphics wise, I'm playing at a fairly high settings, not the best though, and it's running smoothly. Although when I try to push AO up to HBAO+, shit starts clipping for no reason.

Controls are clearly made for controllers(especially driving), just tried my DS3 today and it was smooth sailing.

Don Peste

Arcane
10285808_10152128409713342_7168994619576895693_o.jpg

Sorry :negative:

anus_pounder

Arcane

Controls are clearly made for controllers(especially driving), just tried my DS3 today and it was smooth sailing.

I keep flipflopping between the two. On one hand, I prefer controller for nearly everything. On the other, I can't aim worth shit with a controller.

EDIT: 'Nearly everything' in this game. Not all games! :oops:

Last edited:

Monad

Learned
Personally, I think that weakest part of the game is the plot. Everything in it, except maybe badboy17's neckline, is boring and forgettable.

Yea I was kind of thinking why bother wearing a shirt at that point? :D

That's what happens when a game is propped up in the public consciousness for a couple years. Even the mumbling undercurrent of "didn't the old trailers look better, though" failed to slow it down, and the delay gave a bunch of people who were on the fence previously a 'gotta have it' jones-ing.

Never mattered if the game was shit or not. It was going to make money before word of mouth had time to get around.

Drakron

Arcane
Never mattered if the game was shit or not. It was going to make money before word of mouth had time to get around.

Maybe but considering the dry releases and all of those Xbones and PSfours that have nothing to play with, heck even the 360 and the PS3 dont really have much so its not surprising that it did well ... because what else is there? Thi4f? TitanFail?

But passing the other Ubisoft titles sales at launch ... whats a bit of a surprise considering how well does CoD does or at least did back them, I admit if you have a PS4 or Xbox One you pretty much stuck with a very weak lineup and oddly the PS4 is selling for some reason despite having no games, I mean we are in 2014 and we have a stronger lineup of PS3 game to be released that of PS4 games.

Renegen

Arcane
Who ever thought a brand new open world game was going to be polished and not lacking in content? Especially one that bills itself as "lol you can hack anything".

anus_pounder

Arcane
After carefully analyzing all the info blurbs about people in profiling mode I've come to the conclusion that everyone in Chicago is a freak.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom