Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SC2 HOtS.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
And longing for a psychopathic killer woman.
Why not? There is nothing wrong with a killer woman that keeps killing outside of family.

There's one... tiny... problem:

It was Protos it doesn't count. Have you seen Zeratul to have hard feelings about that?

Psquit

Arcane
This is hilariously bad. Why is his uniform infested?

the right question should be something like "¿how come he still have clothes?" im no expert on this stuff but that shit should fall apart...

also dragon ball z fight ripoff
sylyj18.jpg

vlgufLA.jpg

rCs5BEK.jpg

yeah... fucking mission, it was hard.

Borelli

Arcane
Ancient zerg? What the fucking fuck is that? And bringing infested Stukov back? Did all that cocaine bought with WoW money destroy Blizzard's brain?
I mean Brood War was the cliffhanger i waited 14 years for it to be resolved but not like this. Not like this.:cry:
Still i must torrent it at least once to see this with my own eyes. The campaign at least must be fun.

Ancient zerg? What the fucking fuck is that? And bringing infested Stukov back? Did all that cocaine bought with WoW money destroy Blizzard's brain?
I mean Brood War was the cliffhanger i waited 14 years for it to be resolved but not like this. Not like this.:cry:
Still i must torrent it at least once to see this with my own eyes. The campaign at least must be fun.

There are no torrents of it. I guess it won't be easy to torrent it, since the original game needs to be cracked AND the expansion, and they both have an always online requirement.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Kamehame in Starcraft....

I need more DOTS :/

Wasn't Stukov wearing something different when we killed him?!? And lets say we bought that he was wearing his uniform and got infested with it but why in the Nine Hells he is still wearing his hat ...

Zeriel

Arcane

There are no torrents of it. I guess it won't be easy to torrent it, since the original game needs to be cracked AND the expansion, and they both have an always online requirement.

Probably just takes a few days/weeks. They always get cracked unless it's fully server-side like Diablo 3, but novel DRM like original Wings of Liberty/Prince of Persia tend to take a few more days than DAY 1 TORRENT.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
HotS doing some download/stream before the singleplayer missions so i think its going to take a bit before they crack it, if they can manage it at all.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I managed to play some missions of HOTS offline so it's hardly impossible.

ActiBlizz: Behold! Our new money-milking product for retarded Korean manchildren!

RPG Codex: This game is shit!
RPG Codex: ...
RPG Codex: OM NOM NOM
RPG Tsunderex :codexisfor:

Keshik

Arcane
My excuse is that I want to play MP with some friends, and I'm sticking to it!

More I think about this (no idea why I am), Raynor really is crappy at following through - he doesn't even kill the one guy he saved that bullet for (and he used that to kill his old buddy..hm, he's a pretty shitty friend as well).

:retarded: :retarded: :retarded:

Does every dialogue from those games comes to pretentious boasting back and forth and throwing cheesy one-liner threats, while being paralyzed by a cutscene for no reason? "-hurr you will die now -get on with it -I'm about to mwahaha -oh yeah? I'm not afraid -yeah, we'll see who's the best -oh, but you will not find me an easy enemy" Is the story any better?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
well that dip into gold league didn't last long
fucking patchzergs getting rolled by mah imba hellbats and marauder build
build more infestors, scrubs
bahahah
7zUpZaZ.jpg

MetalCraze

Arcane
So Jim Raynor went from a dude swearing to kill Kerrigan to a dude desperately wanting some of that zerg pussy in one quick Blizztard finger snap to appeal to those teenage fangirls of Starcraft.

Writing in almost all games is generally shit but at least keep it from stopping me from playing the game ffs.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So Jim Raynor went from a dude swearing to kill Kerrigan to a dude desperately wanting some of that zerg pussy in one quick Blizztard finger snap to appeal to those teenage fangirls of Starcraft.

Writing in almost all games is generally shit but at least keep it from stopping me from playing the game ffs.

They seemed like they were just barely acquaintances from what I can remember from SC+BW, but that was a long time ago. I didn't remember them being soul mates, so I was really surprised by the story so far in SC2.

J1M

Arcane
Hope Fenix's ghost returns and asks Raynor where his vengeance is.
They put in that cutscene where raynor and kerrigan get a second divorce to cover this... then promptly forget about it the very next mission.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom