Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Dragon Age: In the End It Doesn't Even Matter

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Without posting any spoilers and assuming you didn't go to some wiki, yes, DON'T trust Solas.

RK47

Patron
It's bioware, they have no fucks to give.
Now smash 11 more!

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Is it just me or is anyone else bothered by those yellow green things on Blackwell armor when he is in the party?
That makes him clash against all his surronding,

RK47

Patron
Is it just me or is anyone else bothered by those yellow green things on Blackwell armor when he is in the party?
That makes him clash against all his surronding,

:smug: Ah yes, one finally spoke up.
Everyone else didn't watch the video.

RK47

Patron
Would it be possible to speed up those war table missions by changing system time?

Why would you want to do that?
Oh, you want to CHEAT in this game?
Wow you're so low, man.
This game begs to be beaten and taken in the butt by your left fist.
You still think this is worth cheating through just so you can see the content?
:hahano: Get out of here Stalker.

Turok

Erudite
I expect see 2 more videos tonight, so after work go and work (play that game it's a work, really a lot of work as i see).

Turok

Erudite
By the way, the town you visit (where you talk with the mayor) look some empty, i mean it have a vibe of Elder scroll, i see only plastic npc...

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Let's brainstorm how this quest would have worked in say Fallout.

The problem: There is an oblivion gate at the bottom of a lake. There is a dam to drain the lake, but the controls for it are through a fort controlled by bandits.

Possible solutions:

1) Ignore the fort, use explosives to blow up the dam, draining it then close the gate. Makes the village ambivalent towards you. You stopped the undead, but their lake and source of fresh water is gone and will take a long time to repair.

2) Sneaking through the fort to work the controls and empty the dam.

3) Negotiating with the bandits, paying them something to open the dam, or if we want to get really crazy maybe putting them in charge of the village.

4) Killing all the bandits to get the dam controls, and then closing the gate.

Bravo Bioware.

Inf0mercial

Augur
At 3:30 of the video why did he board up from the outside for that matter how did he board up his door from the outside then get inside did someone do it for him? How did no one in the alpha and beta point that out, also i am pretty sure that door opens inwards so you could just like kinda crouch and enter.
0d79aac00d.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
FFS RK stop using whatever copyrighted music you use, I can't even watch half of your videos.
Only in Germany.

:troll:

Anyways, despite the area improved power generation (I can't believe I'm saying this in Single Player RPG) the whole MMO patrol mob encounter is boran as fuck.

In other words: It got better, because you get over the shit content quicker (moar power) to get to the good parts.
Game design 101, man.

By the way, the town you visit (where you talk with the mayor) look some empty, i mean it have a vibe of Elder scroll, i see only plastic npc...

They can't really overpopulate it too much. Look at how TES handled their cities. Scaled down, their own zone, but still small.

In DAI they had to make the village have zero loading screen within a huge exploration map littered with trash mobs. I'm no game designer but I suspect the NPCs themselves do not really interact with the world unlike TES where you can provoke a giant to wreak havoc outside Whiterun, killing half a dozen guards before succumbing to arrows.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
At 3:30 of the video why did he board up from the outside for that matter how did he board up his door from the outside then get inside did someone do it for him? How did no one in the alpha and beta point that out, also i am pretty sure that door opens inwards so you could just like kinda crouch and enter.
0d79aac00d.jpg

I'm more concerned by how the door is apparently made for afro-american basketball players since it's 1.5x of my character's height.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.

You are right the exploration is tedious crap because all you find is trash mobs, trash loot and collectible alcohol. It reminds me a lot of some picture book I had as a kid where you were on some adventure and on each page you had to find x magic potions or spot the three dangerous goblins. The best part was just the nice art on each page, doing the actual spotting of individual items was shit.

I mean that coast looks very nice, with the fog, rain, lightning and wrecked ships... but as soon as you start interacting with anything it just turns to shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom