Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 3 - Reaper of Idiots

Farage

Arcane
Patron
So, for those who doesn't know Blizzard has come up with a new expansion pack for Diablo 3.
It might be old news, but heres whats up:
Blizzard released a propaganda regarding a fanart contest on Deviant Art. At the moment, over 500 people are sending their share of work to them.
Heres the sauce: http://moonbeam13.deviantart.com/journal/Diablo-III-Fan-Art-Contest-433277359
The prizes for the winner is: 5k dolars and a trip to their HQ.
Inside the terms on contract they say that every single art send to them will become their property.
I know that Blizzard fucked up with Diablo3, but why is noone seeing what they are doing right now?

inb4 Minecraft fanboy

DraQ

Arcane

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Reaper of Idiots
:hmmm:
Really? That's the best you could've come up with?

Why not the "Reaper of Sods"?
Or even "Derper of Sods", for that matter.
:rpgcodex:

Don't be so hard on Ramza. Losing your father whom was the greatest swordsman to fucking food poisoning is pretty depressing.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Guys, is this game a MMO? Please tell me.
The most literal definition I can think of for MMO would be "a game that supports a fuckton of players at the same time", which Diablo 3 would qualify as. But that definition also fits COD, TF2, and a plethora of other multiplayer games with dedicated servers. So I'm not really sure where to take the definition from there, or if we just want to classify every multiplayer game over a certain size as an MMO.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Fair enough, so I don't have to move it because "when in doubt don't do anything".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom