Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Fireblade

1. Fireblade

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Caves of Lore

From what I could tell... Lockpick: you have to make the person you want to do the picking your party leader. That's easy, because you can just drag and drop a character on the right side of the screen to swap with your current leader. Bargain: when in the shop interface, you need to select...
  2. Fireblade

Caves of Lore - turn-based pixel art RPG inspired by classics

The combat system is nice, but the game became far too easy after the very beginning, so strategy wasn't really necessary. They did add some difficulty levels in a recent patch, but I was already close to the end of the game at that point so I didn't try that out. Still, recommended for sure.
  3. Fireblade

Development Info Pentiment Behind the Scenes Feature

3 chicks, 3 nose rings, although 2 of the rings are on 1 of the chicks.
  4. Fireblade

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

They did delete its existence from Whalenought's Twitter bio. Used to be there, now gone.
  5. Fireblade

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

Hitting the quoting button in the editor toolbar also works to get rid of a quote, don’t necessarily need to know about that shift+backspace thing.
  6. Fireblade

Minor nitpick that's still around: when viewing a post's ratings, on the "All" ratings tab...the first person listed looks good, but all the following people are missing any kind of top margin inside their box, so their text and rating icon are right up against the horizontal line.
  7. Fireblade

Yep, adding that does fix it.
  8. Fireblade

Minor nitpick: at the bottom right of posts, the "Rate" word is 1-2 pixels below the "Quote" and "Reply" words. Only happens to me with Firefox on Linux, doesn't happen with Linux Chrome or Windows Firefox. Maybe font related? https://i.imgur.com/VI6NhLN.png
  9. Fireblade

Is it changed now? Still looks the same to me.
  10. Fireblade

When viewing a post's ratings, the buttons along the right side of the "Members who reacted to message #..." box are mis-aligned vertically. Viewing the ratings on Ustad's post, a few posts up, is a good example of it. Seems to only happen when you're on the "All" page. Also, the "Wow" button...
  11. Fireblade

Users without avatars are now getting colored boxes containing the first letter of their username, instead of the default codex troll from before. Not sure if it's intentional, but looks pretty ugly.
  12. Fireblade

Why Does The Codex Download Shit Onto My PC?

If I clear my history, exit & re-enter Firefox, bring up rpgcodex.net, and then hit the "Forums" button on the top navbar, I always get between about 2 and 10 of these empty random-name .htm files trying to download. It's not addon-related, still happens with all addons disabled. Probably a...
  13. Fireblade

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Don’t think so, but you can use inactive companions to do the crafting…
  14. Fireblade

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Yeah it's worth taking if you've got enough feats to take it, but for me it was one of the last ones I took towards the end of my game, and that was normal mode + human. So I can't see ever taking it in the harder difficulties.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom