Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Steampunk Semi-Erotic Fanfiction Contest

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura; Troika Games

Due to the <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=42067" target="blank">recent revelation</a> that some folks still have not yet played <b><a href="http://www.terra-arcanum.com/index.php?section=council&content=faqs&id=uberFAQ" target="blank">Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura</a></b>, a local Codexer (who wishes to remain anonymous) donated three Arcanum GOG gift certificates to the winners of our <b>Arcanum Steampunk Semi-Erotic Fanfiction Contest!</b> Yes, you can be one of three lucky degenerates to win a free copy of Arcanum (or any other GOG title of your choosing) just by providing us with an Arcanum-related semi-erotic short story. Note the "semi-erotic" as this should take place in a Victorian society where explicit dwarf-on-orc sodomy/golden shower sessions would be unacceptable, yet deeper and more subtle perversions lurk behind every bodice and lapel. If you're not familiar with the setting of Arcanum, take a gander at <a href="http://www.terra-arcanum.com/downloads/arcanum/resources/arcanum_manual.zip" target="blank">the manual</a> or browse around <a href="http://www.terra-arcanum.com/" target="blank">Terra Arcanum</a> for ideas. Feel free to add illustrations.
<br>
<br>
Post your submissions in this here thread and we'll pick the winners on Saturday, March 27th. Good luck!
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Here we go with this shit again. It will be epic.

Oh yes, semi- my ass.

Murk

Arcane
Hoo hoo hooooooooo. My writing is pure ass and I have a copy, but gosh I hope this turns out at least as interesting as last time.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'll totally contribute to this shit. If I win, I don't get the prize cuz I'm a staff member, but why should I care about that trivial issue.

zenbitz

Scholar
Is it just me, or is it perverse to give out a game to someone who writes fanfic for it. I mean, how could you write Arcanum fan fic without playing the damn game!

Hory

Erudite
That's probably the only thing that will make the fiction entertaining.

Callaxes

Arbiter
I'm in. I need something to keep me writing anyway and this looks like good practice.

Anybody recall the first sex scene in Perdido Street Station? Uh-huh. Not what I'm going to write, but nevertheless, uh-huh.

Edit: I'm more into teasing girls silly, pretending to eat their tummies while making ogre noises and tickling them.

Callaxes

Arbiter
dragonfk said:
I wuff U...

Regardless of what you're feelings may be, you should put them on paper.

And then perverse them in some manner or two.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
It could be interesting if Arcanum conveyed a proper dialect between classes and peoples, like Planescape. Now, if a writer could do that for an Arcanum story, where the game itself didn't, that would be something.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
dancing_bear.gif
[/quote]

Chateaubryan

Cipher
If I understand correctly, people are ready to prostitute their pen to relieve the sexual distress of some "anonymous benefactor" by providing him (or her) a handful of lousy piston analogies, for the mere possibility of receiving a free game ?

:smug:

laclongquan

Arcane
Callaxes said:
I'm in. I need something to keep me writing anyway and this looks like good practice.

Anybody recall the first sex scene in Perdido Street Station? Uh-huh. Not what I'm going to write, but nevertheless, uh-huh.

Edit: I'm more into teasing girls silly, pretending to eat their tummies while making ogre noises and tickling them.

You are a candidate for pedobear, you.

laclongquan

Arcane
Callaxes said:

laclongquan

Arcane
Callaxes said:

Callaxes said:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom