Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Steampunk Semi-Erotic Fanfiction Contest

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Oh, cool, more days! That'll give me more time to finish this shit.

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
Monocause said:
My fiction:

he took his huge pistol 2 her head and said "I will fuk u" and she said "no dont" and he was like "I will fuk u anyway" and she cast a spell on his pistol so that it broke and said "naow i will cut ur balls" and he said "no wait" and jumped on a train that came by when she transfoarmed in a griffon by means of magick and ran away. he said "I will still fuk u when I find u".

I fucking lol'd so hard. This should win all three prizes.

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
OK HERE'S MY ENTRY IT'S CROSSOVER BETWEEN MY TWO FAVORITE SETTINGS HOPE U LIKE!!!

She'd be lying if she said she said that she'd done this before. Harsh times demanded harsh sacrifices, and her dignity was first to go. She handed the golden coin that proudly displayed an untarnished image of Emperor Septim IV to the Khajiit, and followed him down the trash-ridden alleyway.

"The glory of the emperor and this kingdom is nothing but a lie told to children to keep them optimistic," she thought to herself, "but I know that no such as glory in this hell exists."

Just a month ago she had been a wealthy Imperial woman, before they came. The savage Redguards tore through the kingdom like a fiery vorpal sword of the infernos, and there was nothing that the Imperial kingdom could do to stem the vast tide of the negroid hordes.

War. War never changes.

The Imperial men were the lucky ones -- butchered like livestock. We, the women, were not so lucky.

Dicks. Thousands of them. Penetrating, violating, slapping. Multiheaded, singleheaded, crooked, bent, gargantuan. Absolute hell.

Redguard men had one universal lust: Imperial women. She learned this quickly. Her cervix had been speared by many a ruthless negro -- the internal pain was constant. At this point, she suspected it had ruptured. The pain was virtually unfathomable, but she suspected her fate was not unique. It was almost impossible to escape the redguards -- Imperial women were rape on sight by all Redguards.

She found a way out. This Khajiit would lead her to it. Never again would she be touched by another pulsating Redguard cock, dripping with virile energy. The only way out was to find the "King of Thieves", a powerful Khajiit she would have likely despised just a month ago.

...And so she followed the Khajiit down the trash ridden hallway. It felt she had been walking for years, winding alleyway after winding alleyway, until she finally came upon a small alcove with a moldy matress and a small wooden roof overhanging it.

The stench was unbearable. Blood, fecal matter, and stale urine dominated her senses.

The stench was the worst of her worries.

"I see no King here, Khajiit. Where have you led me?" she asked, quickly becoming worried of her fate.

"King of Thieves?" the Khajiit asked with a toothless grin, "I know not such a man. I may not be a king, but rest assured that something will be stolen from you tonight"

She turned pale. She'd been duped, and she had a feeling he wasn't out for her money. Before she had a chance to panic further, she felt his elbow come crashing into her temple, not quite enough force to knock her out. It stung, and before she knew it she felt paws groping all over her body.

God, not again. She had heard stories about Khajiits -- spines! Spines!

The Khajiit stripped her naked, and started rubbing his throbbing cock, wanting to fire the contents of this arcanum blunderbus inside her dirty, violated holes.

It went in easily. Little did, she know, going in was always the easy part. She even liked it a bit, for just a second, before he started pulling back to thrust.

She felt each individual spine from his huge member tearing into her vaginal walls, absolutely obliterating her pussy. She had callouses within her from the weeks of constant rape by the Redguards, but they were easily disposed of by the vicious spikes.

She felt searing pain, and his claws tearing ribbons of her flesh off as he fucked the life out of her. She quickly understood why he brought her so far into this labyrinth of alleyways -- her cries could be heard for miles.

It got worse. It always gets worse.

She felt him pull out his bloody cock as fast as lightning with his cat-like reflexes, annihilating her pussy in every way possible. Her damaged orifice started firing blood like a jetstream all over his fur, and he cried out with glee. She knew she wouldn't be left unfilled for much longer, and suddently she felt his cock plunge into her ass. Even the Redguards wouldn't sink to the act of sodomy, and she suddently wished they had so she could have been prepared for the immense tearing pain of his bladed dick. He went faster and faster, and with each successive thrust she could feel her internal organs being turned into mincemeat. He switched between both holes without but a pause back and forth, contaminating both holes with bloody shit.

She heard him start yowling as he shot his humongous khajiit load into her ruined pussy, and as he was cumming he took his razorsharp claws and started decapitating her.

Finally, a release from this pain...

But the pain didn't stop. It never stopped. This Khajiit had very powerful arcanum life magic that kept her alive, as he forever used her as his fuck toy.

Hoodoo

Arcane
My rifle felt hard and solid in my hands, I had become so accustomed to it that it felt like a member of my own body. Moving my hand up the shaft I adjusted my aim and looked back into the clearing. The ogres were raping and I knew I only had one shot or I would blow it all. Cocking back the the rifle I blew the deadly load into the first orc; dropping it to it's knees. Surprised, the second of the ogres turned its head toward me, still preoccupied with the raping. Acting fast I quickly cocked and fired two more loads hitting the ogre in its ass and leg. Raging in pain he ceased the rape to fight me. But I was already upon him and I butt him down. Looking down at the elven woman I realised she was already to ravaged by the ogren penis's to get any pleasure out of. Disappointed I arranged the bodies so one ogre had its penis in the elf's mouth and one in her ass then leaned them against eachother in a kiss and walked away smiling because it would be funny when people came across it.

Medic

Scholar
Patron
WholesaleGenocide said:
She heard him start yowling as he shot his humongous khajiit load into her ruined pussy, and as he was cumming he took his razorsharp claws and started decapitating her.

But the pain didn't stop. It never stopped. This Khajiit had very powerful arcanum life magic that kept her alive, as he forever used her as his fuck toy.

Wait WTF, how could he keep her as a fuck toy if she got decapitated?
This makes no sense, what a mood breaker. :evil:

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
Medic said:
WholesaleGenocide said:

Wait WTF, how could he keep her as a fuck toy if she got decapitated?
This makes no sense, what a mood breaker. :evil:

I was modeling it after a (I think) goosebumps episode where some people find a secret monkeys foot or something, and the guy wishes for eternal life and gets decapitated and is still alive, and then gets cut up into pieces by his wife in a desperate attempt to end his pain, but then he was just a thousand little pieces that individually felt ULTIMATE pain, forever.

OK? I'LL ERRATA IT FOR YOUR BONER IF YOU WANT

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Right, I finished this shit. It's a bit rough, isn't as long as I wanted it to be and could use some more editing, but it's the best I could do with this deadlines — work can be a bitch. Still it was fun!

Edit: I made a pdf for those who might find it more comfortable to read. It certainly has a better layout than a forum.

The Sodomite Butler

Somewhere to the north of Tarant, atop a small hill surrounded by trees, lies a mansion. Many will be confused to hear of such a display of wealth and power so far away from the great roads, let alone the city, but the fact is that the master of the place, one Manfred Sixoclock, liked his privacy. And today was the day Manfred married Elisa, the youngest daughter of one of the wealthy directors of Bates Industries.

"Really, my boy, this is quite a mansion," said the old man while admiring the view one could get from the big window of the salon. "But, so far from Tarant, aren't you afraid of thieves?" He displaced his gaze from the forest to Manfred, standing next to him. Manfred, mysteriously rich for someone so young, exhaled the smoke from his cigar, and adjusted his monocle before answering his father-in-law: "Do not worry, dad, for very few know of this mansion and even less of its location. As for the eventual intruders, an acquaintance well-versed in the ways of magick warded the place in exchange of a very nice sum; I also know that I can count on his discretion."

The old man let out a sigh of relief and turned toward his daughter, sitting comfortably on a red sofa, a few meters away from the two men. "You see, my dear? You have nothing to fear at all here! Manfred has everything covered and I now know that I can leave you here and be at peace concerning your safety." The young woman smiled. "Oh, daddy, I knew I would be safe here!" Her gaze turned to her husband and for a moment she blushed. "But you were the one worrying about me being left here in the middle of the woods, far away from all civilisation." Hearing this, Daddy laughed and placed his hand on Manfred's shoulder. "Ah, I am sorry, my boy," he said. "And how I regret doubting you, but worrying for his children is the sort of thing a father does. It is my hope that one day you will understand."

The conversation went on for a while and then it was time for dinner. It was already pitch-black outside when they were finished, and two maids wearing their black uniform entered the room to report that the beds had been made. Manfred thanked them and presented the one who announced the news as Dotty, the head of the maids at his service and the one who has been following his orders for the longest time. He then gently took the arm of the other maid, a very young girl whose nervosity due to the lack of experience was tempered by her desire to do a good job, and lead her in front of his blushing and slightly tipsy father-in-law. "Here is Tricia. She will lead you to your room and assist you in any way she can." He said this with a warm smile and then turned his head to the maid. With a fatherly tone, still smiling, he asked: "Isn't that right, Tricia?" "Certainly, sir!" replied the girl with enthusiasm. Manfred laughed and said that he would now leave his father-in-law into the delicate hands of the maid. The old man, looking at the girl with a dreamy gaze that, followed her out of the room.

Left to themselves, the married couple was about to leave for the nuptial room and spend their first night of love together. Or at least, that's what Elisa hoped would happen. Instead Manfred held her hands and excused himself for he had some kitchen supplies issues to solve with Dotty. Surprise and disapointment could be read on the maiden's face but she forced a smile and asked that he did not take too long. The master then tasked Hector, the butler, to take the new mistress to her room. The man obviously had orcish blood, for his facial features and ears betrayed it, and when he showed Elisa her room, her heart broke when she realised that she had almost wished to be carried across the threshold by this half-blood since her husband refused to do this himself.

Things were quite different at the other side of the corridor, in the room occupied by her father and the maid Tricia. "Here is your room, sir. I hope that you will find it to your liking!" said the girl with liveliness. She placed herself in front of the old man, her arms crossed behind her back in a fakely humble pose and continued, "And before I leave you for the night, please let me know if there is anything you desire."

She said this but Daddy's attention was focused on her petite chest that she unvoluntarily pushed forward under the effect of pride. The old man, his face now red like a rose hip, scratched his mustache for a second, seemingly lost in thought, when he suddenly slapped the young girl on the cheek, yelling "You little trollop!" at the same time. Tricia recovered her balance against a chest of drawer and instinctively put her hand where her face was hurting. With terror on her face and tears in the corner of her eyes, Daddy took a step toward her. Two little flames were dancing on his face and his voice was now harsh. "When I was following you earlier in the hallway, I saw you. The way you were twirling your butt like a real slut! Your ass would be a sacred altar in the temples of Geshtianna and honoured day and night without cease!"

With tears falling down her cheeks and paralysed by surprise, the maid did not react when the old man turned her away from him and pushed her against the chest of drawer. When she felt him lifting her skirt and pulling her panties down, discovering this ass that was the object of his lust, she attempted to protest with a meek "Please, sir, do not hurt me!" but he stopped her instantly. "Come now, you will only get what you deserve!" After caressing the generous rump, he added with longing in his voice: "Ah, sweet plump flesh that must be a real pleasure to molest!"

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Manfred, with Dotty and Hector at his sides, finished mixing some strange liquor. He sighed. "There, all done. It's always a delicate task to get the proportions right. I decided to change it a bit so she should first fall asleep but wake up in the middle of the night with a strong craving for sex." Dotty looked upon her master with admiration while Hector, knowing what would be required of him next, started to salivate in anticipation. Manfred turned to his butler with a serious face. "When she wakes up, she will be confused. At this point, I want Hector to sodomise her with the most extreme violence. I demand it!" With a very humble and obedient expression on his face, the half-orc butler replied: "Monsieur will be satisfied." Manfred smiled for all was going according to his plan.

"May I leave, sir? I mean, you are done now, right?" Tricia's butt was hurting and the hand of evil was imprinted on each of its sides. Blotches of hot semen covered her defiled behind. But the old man, now in his pyjama, replied with a laugh. "You are a little foolish girl in need of taming. You will stay here as long as required."

But while her daddy was molesting the poor and innocent maid, Elisa was given the suspicious cocktail her husband prepared earlier. "A liquor of my own composition, my dear, created in the most secretly secret way," he explained. "It will help you relax and enjoy the night". But as soon as she finished her glass, the poor thing was only able to tell her husband how delicious his homemade drink was before she felt pushed to the limits of consciousness. "I'm so sorry, my dear Manfred," she said beforing being interrupted by a yawn. "But I think I better go to bed now." The vile husband, faking concern, helped her get into the bed and she was already asleep before he even left the room. Hector was waiting for him there for the final instructions. "Here is how it goes, Hector: in one hour she will wake up with her ovaries howling to the moon. You will not act right away but wait around 15 minutes until she is properly ready; you will know when the time is right."

Indeed one hour later, Hector heard some moans coming from inside the room, but respecting his master's wishes he did not move. At one point Elisa hit the door with her fists but it did not open and the butler could feel the despair of unsatisfied sexual urges from the other side. It is only when he heard her yell "I want my frickin' wedding night!" that he knew the time was ripe and her too. He opened the door and found her lying on the bed, her nightgown torn here and there. She did not utter a single word but her moans and the look in her eyes made what she wanted clear. The half-orc brushed his two hands together and approached the nuptial bed. With one hand he unbuttoned his trouser while with the other he squeesed the pale butt, tender as rose at the apex of its beauty. Kneeling behind Elisa, he put himself into position. "My dear girl, you will now suffer the result of three weeks of intolerable abstinence. This did cost me a lot and so I won't hold up. I promise you that you won't be able to sit for two weeks without thinking of myself." The young woman, eager to discover the sweet mystery of life, could only moan in agreement. Hector then started to penetrate her but the disproportion between the invader and the desecrated temple was too important and he had to proceed slowly. "Dry sodomy is no easy task, but I won't have you any other way!" declared the half-orc with an à propos sense of drama. In the end the generous nature of the rapist prevailed and, unsatisfied with only the antechamber, he finished conquering the rest of the holy ground. With pachydermic grace, he made the woman scream with each of his movements, and it was only a matter of time until he released inside his greasy and sticky fluids. The sodomite butler was satisfied for now but maiden-cum-harlot wasn't. That's when Manfred appeared.

He refused her desperate pleas for more sex and instead took her to another part of the mansion, in a room where, as he said, was waiting a very important but shy guest. As the nefarious husband explained, he would be waiting and wearing a dark cloth over his head and she was to provide him with oral attention while not uttering a single word. The whole story was very suspicious but Elisa was not in a state where she could afford the luxury of giving a damn.

Yet just ten minutes ago, Dotty entered Daddy's room, still unsatisfied despite the numerous outrages he perpetrated unpon the young and innocent Tricia, forever stained by this accursed night. Dotty explained to the old gentlemen that another maid would come to satisfy him in one of the other rooms, but it was imperative that he did not say a single word nor remove the black cloth that would cover his face and obfuscate his identity.

But … but … but? Is this really going where I think it is going? Will the devilish and supremely perverted trap close its cold metallic jaws on two beings united by the same blood who were about to commit what mankind, religion and moral hate and condemn as an abomination? Keep reading!

From the highest tower of the mansion, a great bell tolled like the explosion of some gun. At that time, Elisa, still in lust, entered the room where her own father was waiting on a sofa, completely naked except for the black cloth that completely covered his face. The old man felt her presence. "At last, she is there," he thought with some impatience, unaware of the dangerous play that was about to take part with him as one of the two lead actors. Elisa kneeled in front of her patriarch and, without a single second of hesitation, swallowed the soaring, if wrinkled, penis. No, these two won't be saved, white lambs sacrificed on the altar of Manfred's ambitions of power! Aaaaaargh!

It did not take long, and eventually the precious liquid that the Cumbrians rub on their face to improve their complexion erupted from the obelisk of flesh. Elisa did not waste a single drop and swallowed it all. "Yes," thought her father, "lick and swallow for this is my cum!" Feeling relieved of all tension, the old man decided to break the rules of the rigged game and talked. "Really, miss, this was the best display of sexual skill I ever witnessed in my long life! I must remove this cloth and see who my benefactor is so I can thank her properly!" But as soon as she heard this voice, Elisa froze where she was. And when she saw the not so mysterious stranger remove the cloth, she could do nothing but yell "Noooooo!" from all the strenght of her lung, a cry of anguish that the elves of Quintarra often translate by "Do not want!".

But it was too late. They both knew. The old man was now broken and Elisa would never forget that deep down her throat had flown the seed of her own father. In an ultimate display of morality, the broken man raised on his feet, threw his arms in the air and yelled "Bitch!" then slapped his naughty little daughter, but he couldn't put his heart into it. Manfred entered the room, laughing. He had won.

What happened after that was a simple matter of paperwork. The divorce was pronounced and all the fault was put on Elisa. The old man agreed to leave the sumptuous dowry already given to Manfred as well as honour his previous agreement of selling him some shares in Bates industries for a real trifle. It also goes without saying that he disowned his incestuous daughter who disapointed him so much. He left the mansion, alone. Elisa tried to appeal to him bit he ignored her, for she did not exist anymore in his mind. "Do with her whatever you want," he said when he left. "She is yours."

Elisa then became a new maid in the mansion. She was left under the guidance of Hector, the sodomite butler, who would often abuse her at any time of the day or night, even after a meal, despite being known to perturb the digestion.

But the young girl wasn't the first of Manfred's victims. The horrible stratagem had been repeated many times over the year, always with the same result.

This all ended one night. A party of adventurers, hearing the rumours of an evil man abusing poor girls and of course his considerable pile of plunderables, managed to break the magical wards that protected the mansion and invaded the place. Manfred was waiting for them, alone. The adventurers did not waste time in useless speech and rushed toward the villain, but he stayed perfectly calm. Instead of running away, he started to recite some dark incantation, whose ominous words in a tongue forgotten sent shivers down the spine of all who heard them. Suddenly a rift in the fabric of reality appeared and from it emerged a nightmarish hulking creature. His outer insect-like shell protected his powerful body, some of his appendage were tentacles while others were strong arms ended by claws or razor-sharp pincers. His head was chaos incarnate for it was changing all the time, alternating between something that vaguely ressembled a bird, to some sort of octopus and then to a dog-like creature. The adventurers stopped and their courage instantly left them. With a triomphal laugh, Manfred knew that victory was his.

"I am sorry," said the abomination politely, "but the demon you tried to summon is unavailable at this time." Manfred Sixoclock suddenly stopped laughing and a look of terror appeared on his face. He tried to say something but no word came out of his throat. Not perturbed at all, the demon continued. "I am the demon Urlnotfound, he-who-answers-to-number-404. I found out that I can make a living by answering the summons when one of the greater demons is unavailable. Here is my card." With one of his appendages, he reached inside his carapace and took out a clean and neat little piece of paper. A pentagram was drawn on one side. "Well, I must go now," said the demon, "I got other clients you know. Oh, and don't worry about paying me: that part is entierly handled by the demon you tried to summon, and I doubt you have anything I want anyway. Well, then, take care!" And with that he disapeared in a puff of smelly black smoke.

For a couple of seconds no one moved, and then a dwarf from the party of adventurers suddenly aimed his rifle and his Manfred right in the heart. He died on the spot and this is for him. The party then proceeded to sack the mention, plunder all the plunderables, and took with them the young maids. At first they had hoped to be freed but instead they were sold to the guards on the prison island of Thanatos who could decidedly use something fresher than those mangy old prisoners for their amusements.

Only Hector's fate remains unknown. He survived the invasion and destruction of the mansion, but his fate is better left for another story.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
I had this story of a Dr. Robotnik-like gnome character using a steam-powered fuck machine to alleviate the embarrassment of a squirting pseudo-victorian woman's orgasms. Complete with a climax consisting of "OHHHH!", cried Margaret. "TOOOOT!!!", replied her bronze-bellied lover. The obligatory scene of her hosing down it's hissing splash guard was also there. Oh and I believe she was "walking as bow-legged as a retired cowpoke" as she was exiting. She also made an appointment to coincide with the end of the mandatory rest period.

Well, you get the gist of it. Alas, I could not be bothered to finish it.

Murk

Arcane
A short excerpt that has no chance against the previously ginormous entries.

Young Willard was caught off guard today. He had always felt a sense of tension with lady Colton, the wife of Lord Colton, everytime he would deliver their groceries, but nothing as intense as this had happened so far.

"I b-beg your pardon?" stammered Willard, still taken aback at the bold language used by Mrs. Colton.

"Forgive me Willard, I know you are a young man of proper upbringing and morality, but I simply cannot stand to be kept waiting anymore. You should know that I have my own servants who could easily purchase and bring groceries to the manor...", Lady Colton had a small smile on her face and seemed to be standing closer to Willard than usual. "My specific... desire to have you... as our grocer was of interests that fall slightly below the gaze of those of the, hmm, business minded."

Willard took a step back only to find his back against the kitchen's cabinets, and with the Lady Colton slowly making her way to him, he was running out of time -- another 2 metres and she would be nearly in arm's reach! He tried to calm himself and said: "I think my dear Lady I should take my leave, my duties here are done for the day and I am sure you have important engagements to see to."

"My dear willard", said the Lady of the house as she still made her way to him, "I do beleive you are the only engagement that I need to see to... or should I say, tend to?"

Her hand was mere inches away from his, and Willard felt his heart wrench and race, and as she closed the gap his vision went dark. He smelled an aroma of light flowers and perfumes about him and all he could think of was the feeling of the soft velvet embrace of Lady Colton's gloved fingers upon his shoulder.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom