Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unofficial Arcanum Patch DRAMA

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
ITT: my new private psychologists, all telling me what to do and how act. Damn insecure bitches, I hate you.

Amasius

Augur
It seems that Drog has finally adapted to the way of the Codex. Great, more Drama guaranteed. :D

Now back to work, fucker. We count on you.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
OK, enough bitching, moaning and name calling.

Now that the entire situation has solved itself, everyone get the fuck back to your business that must have been obviously disrupted by the whole affair. As far as Drog is concerned - that means fixing Arcanum.
Good luck.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Drog Black Tooth said:
Hey, DU. You're a bastard.

Seriously though. First you guys start to kiss my ass like there's no tomorrow, there's 4 pages of that bullshit (and it had 7k views)! And when I'm back, you're like "fuck off, an attention whore". God damn.

You care way too much about other people's opinion.

Just ignore everyone, for fuck's sake, this is the internet.

Mister Arkham

Scholar
I know I'm kind of a new guy here (at least as far as posting goes) but I've got to say, Drog... you're asking for the shit you're catching.

The man APOLOGIZED to you. A complete and utter retraction of accusations and cessation of hostilities. ON THE INTERNET. Have you got any clue how rare that is?

And now you're running all over the here acting like a butt-hurt school boy because the people who value your work, which you do for free, won't jump through a hoop and and straight onto the nuts of any and all naysayers? We aren't your army.

What, you want we should all rise up against DU until he gives you what you want? Not gonna' happen, friend. First rule of human interaction is that you've got to give if you want to get. Now, the patch is a fine piece of work, but the way that I see it, the thing that's to be given and gotten here is respect. You've clearly got none for anyone here, including the people who are still bothering to stand up for you. That attitude isn't going to win you any supporters, especially if you want the mods to even begin to consider your... well, let's just call them "requests" for the purpose of civility.

Long story short: the sooner you calm down and stop swearing like a sailor at anything that moves, the sooner people won't have a reason to say negative things to you.

Astromarine

Erudite
I consider this thread and the ensuing melodrama by a fucking queen that is butthurt he didn't get his personal army to be the most positive result to come from this whole thing. It beats a bugfix patch to a dead game quite handily. So carry on with the drama, by all means! *grabs popcorn*

ITT proof you have to be fucking retarded to be a modder. Has anyone ever met a sane one?

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
gosh, drog is a total

nazilolso9.jpg

nazilol2ch1.jpg

nazilol3ot3.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wasn't that, like, stuff made by some artist dude who made it for some serious reason, like getting over all the things the Nazis did to him?

I wonder why he painted some of those Nazi Swastika Animals in such a cute way.

Lumpy

Arcane
The Codex: Your personal army as of Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:43 pm
I agree with all the "Fuck offs" in this thread. Proper working conditions? What, are the evil ruskies throwing bricks at your computer screen?
Besides, you obviously never intended to quit your project, but rather just to get some free cockslurps to heal your hurt ego.
It's great that you're doing a patch (even though I didn't run into any troublesome bugs in Arcanum). But if you believe everyone should suck your cock and defend you from criticism, you're retarded.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Dirty ruskies are at it again! Now with even more BULLSHIT!

http://forums.arcanumclub.ru/index.php? ... 3095&st=60

Again, they accuse me of directly copying their files.

Let's see my latest fix:
-Fixed Torian Kel's dialogue script. Now his dialogue lines won't float above every creature in vicinity when you resurrect him.

They say I stole it. I have Skype logs with Ander Vinz reporting this bug, and I fixed it immediately (he even checked the script and reported back that it works).

Hey, you, ruskies. How does it feel to be such envious pigs? And I even thought about making you a proposal to work together. No fucking way I'm doing it now.

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
They do not accuse you of directly copying. They accuse you of stealing ideas for fixes. They don't believe you found bugs yourself. :)))

Fez

Erudite
Drog is hardcore now. :cool:

Pooper is a master trainer the likes of which we should feel privileged to ever encounter. A true patriot.

inwoker said:
They do not accuse you of directly copying. They accuse you of stealing ideas for fixes. They don't believe you found bugs yourself. :)))

That's a strange one. They're just complaining about nothing now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom