Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's all play RPGcodex: CIVIL WAR! (New update!)

You must choose, Codex!

• Traditionalist Front

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Monocle Alliance

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kool Kodex Koalition

• Ubermensch Crusaders

• Total voters

ElectricOtter

Alright, that's it, then! GRAND MONOCLE ALLIANCE will be the faction we play as! As for the update, I'm enjoying Christmas with my family right now, so it will be tomorrow at the earliest. Enjoy the holidays, guys!

Black

Arcane
I hope Monocletards (hehehe, go me) will fail horribly, trying to have their cake and eat it, too.
TF was the only choice that'd grant the Codex stability and prosperity, now you've doomed us all.

Cassidy

Arcane
Black said:
I hope Monocletards (hehehe, go me) will fail horribly, trying to have their cake and eat it, too.
TF was the only choice that'd grant the Codex stability and prosperity, now you've doomed us all.

Led by a man who claimed Fallout 3, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Alpha Protocl and New Vegas were "good for what they are" to be rethroned as the Ubersturmführer.

Sure... sure...

Only skyway could save the Codex! But now it's too late!

oscar

Arcane
GMA. A healthy middle ground between lulz and serious discussion.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Cassidy said:
Led by a man who claimed Fallout 3, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Alpha Protocl and New Vegas were "good for what they are" to be rethroned as the Ubersturmführer.

VD was only important as a political figure, a puppet. He is legendary, despite his shortcomings, and can be used to rally the Codex core under a single banner. Later on he will speak on as we want him to speak or be lost in an enemy terrorist action.

Mein Fuhrer! Martyr for the cause! Let us honor his memory by beheading the remains of our enemies and building our own pillar of skulls in the grand plaza.

TF was the only logical choice. Grand Monocle will see to closing every forum except for News and GD, and we'll discuss!! Grimoire and what can change the nature of a tranny 'til the end of time.

MonkeyLancer

Educated
Re: Let's all play RPGcodex: CIVIL WAR!

ElecTriCotter said:
KOOL KODEX KOALITION

They readily welcome newfags into their ranks.

As I'm a newfag.. quoting Groucho Marx "I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member"

Achilles

Arcane
herostratus said:
If everyone, including the faggots, are ubermensch then the ubermensch wouldn't be uber would they?

A true ubermensch would tell people they aren't worthy of voting for the ubermensch alliance and that they should stfu and go back to retardo.

So nice try, TESF-spy in disguise.

Heh, that's a good point.

ElectricOtter

ALRIGHT BROS, LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED

4twpkw.jpg

(Thanks to racofer, by the way :love:)

You are a commander in the Territorial Expansion and Conquest, 3rd Division for the Grand Monocle Alliance. When the war started, a large number of supporters were cut off and stranded in the wastes of /gd/. Your "official" job here is to establish a strong GMA presence in General Discussion, but things have become much more complicated than that. The group you are with is largely inexperienced and unskilled in combat. To make matters worse, your few active scouts report a strong Ubermensch Crusader presence directly to the south. The UC hasn't made much of a impact in the war so far. In fact, they've been downright quiet compared to the other factions. Nobody knows for sure how many members they have, but estimates range anywhere from a couple hundred to a fighting force of over a thousand men.

The past few weeks at the base have been nothing but expansion. Your workers have been doing a excellent job of constructing and claiming new land in the name of the GMA. However, activity has recently slowed down. The worries of the UC force to the south has brought further expansion to a near halt. You have claimed a small amount of land in the Playground. There are no enemies in that area and the land is ripe for the taking.

You ponder your situation and consider your options. You can...

A. Assemble a team of scouts and try to estimate the threat the UC poses to the GMA

B. Focus on building strong defenses and a reasonable army before anything else

C. Continue expansions and construction to the north

D. Further develop your current territory

Map for reference:
ccwmap.png

laclongquan

Arcane
A: Scout them out

What is there to discuss about? we dont even know what threat we face so how do we know our defense is strong enough or our army reasonable enough.

1st thing we will ever do is LOOK.

anus_pounder

Arcane
laclongquan said:
A: Scout them out

What is there to discuss about? we dont even know what threat we face so how do we know our defense is strong enough or our army reasonable enough.

1st thing we will ever do is LOOK.

Joghurt

Augur
Send scouts of course. There is no point in building an army or defenses before we know the situation.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Joghurt said:
Send scouts of course. There is , no point in building an army or defenses before we know the situation.
Nonsense, a true gentleman has always ready monocle and top-hat, and his trusted cane.
We are not concerned whit commoners and their vulgarities nonetheless our army is always ready, what better way to uphold that virtues that distinguishes us from the unruly retards.
Remember, VIS LULZUM PARA TROLLUM. :obviously:
So B it is.

oscar

Arcane
B. The Ubermensches may be extreme but we share a common goal (for the moment). Plus they are very well entrenched (have you tried arguing with Skyway?).

denizsi

Arcane
B Screw scouting. Build military might, let them come to us and let none escape when the time comes.

ElectricOtter

MIDNIGHT UPDATE BITCHES

...ahem, anyway, option B won, with a total of six votes. That means we focus on our military might!

You are the leader of a small squad of soldiers on the southern boarder of the GMA's territory. About 9 days ago, the commander ordered all expansion and construction to a halt. Ever since then, he has been sweeping up recruits and soldiers from all over our territories, including hiring a good number of mercenaries wandering the wastes. In short, he's building a army, and doing a damn good job of it. Already he has assembled a force of over 500 men, and that's not counting the ones patrolling the boarders. Your group is positioned on the very fringes of GMA controlled land, to the south. If all hell breaks loose, it'll hit here first. Apparently expecting as much, the commander has ordered his finest soldiers down here, and that includes you. Your men are the best and brightest the GMA has to offer. After this is all over, maybe you can buy them a pint and a nice lookin' tranny down at the local inn.

As you begin to drift away in thoughts of peace and Thai ladyboys, one of your snipers calls to you. "Some men are approaching, about 300 meters out. One of them seems to be carrying a... oh no." Snatching up a pair of binoculars, you look out and see 12 men slowly walking towards your outpost. The one in the lead is carrying a flag. A Übermensch Crusaders flag. Immediately you jump to your feet. "Men, grab your weapons, we have UC's heading this way! Keep low!" Peering at the UC's, you notice that they have stopped advancing. Puzzled, you wonder at what they are doing. Quickly you get a better look. Hmmmm... none of them are visibly armed. Maybe they want to negotiate? Suddenly, one of them signals to you, the universal gesture for 'come over here'. "I don't like this... keep a tight grip on your weapons and stay behind me." Your mind racing, you consider your possibilities. You could just shoot them, of course, but that might create open hostility between the UC and the GMA, something which isn't desirable when the GMA is in it's current state. Or you could just go out there and see what they want, but that would put you in a very vulnerable position. Running back to base is possible, they could cut us off and leave us stranded - or dead. There isn't enough time to sit around here thinking, dammit! Checking that your crossbow is cocked and your quiver is by your side, you steel yourself and...

A. Fire upon the Übermensch Crusaders

B. Go and see what the Übermensch messengers want

C. Make a break back to the closest outpost, seeking safety behind GMA borders

laclongquan

Arcane
B. Go and see what the Übermensch messengers want

What? Runaway and showing your ass to those so-called supermen, therefore proving their false theory that we are inferior to them? Not bloody likely, old chaps, and pardon my language.

We are Codexia and even the lowliest recruit is better than any outsider. Not to say, courage and bravery run out of my every orificies. So of course the leader should go there like any normal but honorable Codexian parley. We :obviously: laugh at the idea of danger.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom