Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's all play RPGcodex: CIVIL WAR! (New update!)

You must choose, Codex!

• Traditionalist Front

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Monocle Alliance

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kool Kodex Koalition

• Ubermensch Crusaders

• Total voters

Achilles

Arcane
Vote for Ubermensch you faggots!

If everyone, including the faggots, are ubermensch then the ubermensch wouldn't be uber would they?

A true ubermensch would tell people they aren't worthy of voting for the ubermensch alliance and that they should stfu and go back to retardo.

So nice try, TESF-spy in disguise.

ElectricOtter

laclongquan said:
Why not make every major faction's leader contribute to their faction part?

Of course that limit the number of leaders quite a bit, so it's a thought.
Interesting idea, but I don't know if that would really work that well... I think I'll just do it the way I had planned, for now. Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
How about a neutral faction? Or a general newfag/lurker faction? Also Drog's alts could form their own faction...

20 Eyes

Liturgist
I realize I'm a complete newfag, but the visions and ideals of the Traditionalist Front appeal to me. Plus, they kinda sound like the Brotherhood of Steel before Bethesda fagged it up.

I would gladly surrender my life to their glorious cause if given the opportunity.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Some people who voted for :obviously: should have voted for KKK, the irony is that they don't know that they are shitty posters. Like me, so I'll vote for that. Support the new faggotry everywhere. My glorious plans to break down the codex are slowly coming to fruit /Alcibiades
:mhd:

Hegel

Arcane
You should put BLOBERT, Andyman and Anda as NPCs, also what faction would Volo be in?

denizsi

Arcane
Hear me out factions of fair and noble Codexia!

A civil war will only weaken us against our external enemies. Is this the image we want to give to the outside world, weak and routed? We can all coexist peacefully and benefit from each other's presence in the most productive, assimilative and fair ways that would see to it that newfags and other vermin would be made to serve and make Codexia a greater, a better place for the better of us all without discrimination.

It must be noted that while the way of total war is noble and earnest, and thus appealing, it is also self-destructive. Long gone are the days when each of us could individually fight for our home without other motives taking priority. We have reached a position so refined and in balance, the loss of a single productive member of this prestigious community would be a great tragedy and a disruptive ripple in the tranquillity of our minds. Therefore, we must make use of the resources as made available to us from wherever they might hail and we must be embracing and yet vigilant.

I, therefore, propose that the motion Servitus Codexus, as outlined in my associated thread, to be put into motion as the unifying cement of our existence!

denizsi said:
denizsi said:
every few newfags/new registrants would have been assigned to an oldfag with the oldfag having the authority to edit or delete his newfags' posts and temporarily ban any of them and the said newfags would have to wait a minimum of a year before being set free by the oldfag, if at all, unless faced with extreme peer pressure to free any one of his newfags based the posting quality of the latter. This would hopefully encourage everyone, oldfags and newfags alike, to be contributing posters and incite massive incline. Hear me DU!

Sahibs and the slaves will have responsibility towards each other; newfags will have an incentive to be productive, oldfags a potentially prestigious reputation to uphold. Can't get any more
monocle.gif
than that.

Furthermore, any willing poster should be able to have himself assigned to an oldfag of his choosing as well but only for a fixed length of time after which he will automatically be independent again and when an oldfag has like 20+ non-newfags under his belt, he will be able to usurp or share power from/with moderators.

So now, tell me, what would you fear the most if you were hostem rei Codexia: an unstoppable machine of war, a behemoth that would immediately absorb and transform any weapon you used against it and used it against you with extreme prejudice?

SERVITUS CODEXUS, ALVEARIUM ANIMUS VULT!

cthulhu.png

Cassidy

Arcane
If the Ubermensch Crusaders are led by skyway, they wouldn't oppose the lulz itself, only the "It is good for what it is" fanboys and retards.

denizsi

Arcane
SerratedBiz said:

Well, at least you recognize your own place as a worthless moblynching pleb, the lowliest of filth. Ironic how you scum of the world spit at the hand extended to them.

ElectricOtter

OH SHI- Traditionalist Front seems to be catching up. I'll leave the poll open for a little while longer to see if it manages to take the top spot.

EDIT: oh also now denizsi has to have his own faction... hmm, i'll think on it

ElectricOtter

Cassidy said:
I'd like to change my vote to Grand Monocle Alliance.
Did you mis-click or something? 'Cause if you just changed your mind, I'm not changing it.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
denizsi said:
Well, at least you recognize your own place as a worthless moblynching pleb, the lowliest of filth. Ironic how you scum of the world spit at the hand extended to them.

There's power in numbers, just not yours.

For those who want the lulz, the memes, the inanity and the decline, there are forums elsewhere for it. The Codex is the holy land of a different origin and needs to be purged, either by violence or through attrition: once the invaders are cut down or they become tired of raping the land, then shall the soldiers of our cause arise and populate the ruins again.

General RPG Discussion... unworthy feet have tread upon you.

denizsi

Arcane
ElecTriCotter said:
EDIT: oh also now denizsi has to have his own faction... hmm, i'll think on it

Not necessarily but you can save it as a potential Deux Ex Machina twist for future.

SerratedBiz said:
denizsi said:

There's power in numbers, just not yours.

For those who want the lulz, the memes, the inanity and the decline, there are forums elsewhere for it. The Codex is the holy land of a different origin and needs to be purged, either by violence or through attrition: once the invaders are cut down or they become tired of raping the land, then shall the soldiers of our cause arise and populate the ruins again.

General RPG Discussion... unworthy feet have tread upon you.

Naive. It's a tiresome and annoying cycle that will repeat at every major release. Waste of time. In mentorship system, anyone would be automatically assigned to an oldfag, with complete control over newfag given to the oldfag until the newfag manned the fuck up and earned his oldfaggotry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom