Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alpha Protocol sucks massive Multi-Headed Dick

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
I started reading this thread but then my brain exploded and now I can only communicate through herps and derps.

Black Cat

Magister
@ Monocause

"I couldn't jump in Metal Gear Solid either and I found stealth portions of the game fun and the game would be really good in my opinion if it weren't for the awfully long cutscenes with silly dialogue."

Are you talking about the same game where our stealthy hero fights a nuclear mech on foot, downs a combat helicopter on foot, blows a tank on foot and armed with nothing but half a dozen hand grenades and a pistol, and faces half a dozen forced bosses, including a fist fight with a ninja cyborg that bounces bullets on his sword and a battle against a russian crazy psychic after getting locked in a room? And let's not even mention the second one, where on foot they fight against an army of giant mechs and win. And then duel against the president of the united states going cyber tentacle monster ninja with magic swords on the ruins of new york city, after stoping a missile barrage with the power of luck and faith.

Where's the stealth on that? It's an acid trip you get to play through, and that's the point. I have nothing against Metal Gear Solid, i think they are really fun games and i actually enjoy their weird plotlines and crazy characters, but stealth games they are not. They do not really try to be, they are love letters to the same kind of goofy spy movie Alpha Protocol tries to be a homage to, just on acid and written by a really weird guy. And they are a psychological profile of it's creator, who goes all stream of consciousness on them and you get to pick the pieces.

The stealth in Metal Gear Solid is a minigame. It's not serious stealth. The entire point of the series is that they throw some old school and very basic mechanics together and build a game with that. The plots change, the setting gets weirder, but the games still play on the same way the PC Engine ones played, only with better graphics, more polish and a bit of refinement of the formula.

Other than that any game that includes hot bishies on form fitting cyber armor fighting against hot bisexual naked nanovampires with magic powers and a goatee gets the Black Cat seal of aproval, nya.

Monocause

Arcane
For fuck's sake, READ what is posted. I see there's absolutely no fucking way to have a civil discussion in this thread so let me drop closer to the Codex standards.

1eyedking said:
Did I even read this?

No, apparently you fucking didn't.

I'm asking for the game to have elements that the stalwart examples of the genre have (and I'm actually being generous with SC3 here), and you're saying it's akin to making monsters in a deathmatch FPS talk?

And which genre would that be? AP is neither an RPG, a stealth game or a shooter. It has some elements of each. Comparing AP to Thief doesn't make any fucking sense because the game was never meant to get even close to Thief. What it was meant to be was an actiony game with RPG elements and some stealth mechanics - let's make an abbreviation, say, ARPSG. Now, we can discuss if it's a good ARPSG but I will not play in comparing its stealth elements to Thief, its RPG elements to Fallout and action elements to some top-tier action game. Makes no sense. Of course it will fare worse on all fronts.

What makes sense is asking if the stealth system does its job in AP. My opinion is that yes, stealth system is sufficient, if somewhat underused (see: boss fights).

I'm not going to bash the system on some sort of a weird principle because "you can't jump" or "lightning doesn't matter". Yes, I consider it whining just like demanding that Doom would allow you to talk with monsters. I also won't bash a music piece just because it only has two instruments while I'd want it to have four and a fucking cello; nor will I bash a science paper because it doesn't use a word I like or doesn't mention a theory I support.

I'm gonna take a moment and laugh at this one, because this is as stupid as the Codex gets! :lol:

What you wrote is a perfect example of how absolutely retarded and inadequate some of the Codexers are when it comes to discussing pretty much anything. Either it's a persona of yours which you use to release every-day frustration or you'd better stay away from universities as far as possible.

If AP were an all-out isometric-perspective RPG with an intense focus on a highly numerical approach to sneaking I would forgive the lack of jumping. At this point, jumping would make the game go from "good" to "downright awesome".

A shame that AP is none of that, so no. It's a real issue.

Yes, it is none of that. It is also not an all-out first-person Stealth Game, it's not an all-out Any-Genre Game and I don't understand why the fuck do you ignore that fact. I repeat - the game is a hybrid which is still pending definition. It's trying to be a jack of many trades and you don't judge a jack of many trades by the quality of his particular trades but by how well his trades click together.

:lol:

MGS is a good stealth game? It's fucking packman with a bandana, FFS. No lighting, no surface-baised noice, no rope arrows, etc.

Sorry to say this mate, but you've got some pretty shitty standards.

Jesus. Never did I write that I consider MGS a good STEALTH game. Read.

Oh, there's plenty more room for critique, but people here have to settle their minds on whether this game should be judged on a "RPG with action/stealth elements" standard or a "action/stealth with RPG elements" standard. What I see is that they're picking neither because guess what? It sucks massive Multi-Headed Dick at both.

No. They pick neither because it fucking fits neither. It is a hybrid, bear with it. Either there will be more hybrids like that and a new genre will be defined or games like AP will still be called "action games with RPGs and stealth elements". I don't get why does it even matter.

This happens time and time again. If you don't want to take the pain to carefully read what others write and refuse to retain a degree of civility - say so, I'll ignore you and we'll both be happy. I'm not here to throw dumbfucks and retards at everyone else and am not interested in repeating myself ad infinitum. Posts like yours just make me angry and I don't like being angry.

@Black Cat:

You misunderstood me. I compared AP to MGS saying that they're both "actiony games with elements of stealth" and said that I enjoyed using these elements even if they were extremely simple n' stuff. Simple stealth in MGS worked well in the game as an additional gameplay option.

In the other thread you wrote that "AP has bad X, Y, Z and a game composed of bad elements can't be good". The question of various game elements' quality aside, I disagree. There's something I'd call the 'interdisciplinary' factor. Say, a scientist is a piss-poor mathematician, biologist and a philosopher, but while he fails at these three fields individually he can sometimes combine his knowledge of the three to create something innovative and valuable.
It also happens often with music, where you have an all-round sucky song if you judge its elements on a one-by-one basis, but somehow when mixed together the song gets surprisingly good. I could provide more of these examples but you get the idea.

Black Cat

Magister
@ Monocause

"You misunderstood me. I compared AP to MGS saying that they're both "actiony games with elements of stealth" and said that I enjoyed using these elements even if they were extremely simple n' stuff. Simple stealth in MGS worked well in the game as an additional gameplay option"

I see. We were actually saying the same stuff about MGS. Sorry, you are right and my brain was going through maintenance when i did read it.

"There's something I'd call the 'interdisciplinary' factor."

Okay, that's a point I can accept. I mean, i just said I liked MGS games even when most of them were a mish mash of basic and simple gameplay elements, minigames, and totally silly plotlines and i can't back up now, so maybe it is fun and stuff regardless of the singular elements being kind of crappy, yes. Though it must be said most of the arguments for Alpha Protocol so far have been either kind of vague, kind of contradictory, or kind of false, which does not bode well.

In the end i will not really know until i give it a test run, sure. Maybe i'll just do that, as long as there's a way to make Mike look kind of hot. Just a little bit, at least. In the videos he looks like a total dork and totally not eye candy.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
MetalCraze said:
Jim Cojones said:
MetalCraze said:
And in Bloodlines Troika didn't force you to watch cutscenes for 10 minutes.
Yes, they did. Not often but all the cut-scenes were forced and some were quite long.
Apart from the starting one other cutscenes were rare and short. Here they take place between each mission and even inside of them.
As much as I have seen, there are no cutscenes inside the missions besides something like a short lean in and two lines of monologue. As for cutscenes between mission; there's nothing wrong with them as long as they are not too long, you can skip them and and the show something that is easier to present via a movie than using interactive parts of the game. It's not like you spend more than 5% of the time with game watching movies.

Like you couldn't sex Janette, flirt with VV, collect posters of nude chicks...
Yeah sure - giving an amulette to Janette instead of her "sister" = full dating-sim of AP through the whole game. Flirt with VV was 3 small dialogues that led nowhere and were far from
"oh Mike... you need not worry about me! You gotta save the world from the terrible conspiracy!
But I'm worrying about you! They will try to kill you! I want to protect you!
Oh Mike! *kiss*"
And then it goes on and on like in some teenage drama series.
Do you really want to compare it to VtmB?
That's funny but actually what was the best about Bloodlines romances is that seemingly they were cliché and looked like something taken from a bad movie. Jeanette is supposed to be emo-gothic chick who cries you a river that sister never treats her seriously while the only thing she is interested is having fun and Velvet plays a damsel in distress that can't deal with all the problems and needs help from her knight in shining armor.

Both deliver lines like "hurry up, I can only amuse myself for so long", "You'd really be willing to do this to me? I won't lie, it's gonna be dangerous. But if y0ou get rid of her I will be really, really grateful." or "look who's here, if it's not a real celebrity", "I promise, you will have my full attention".

What's cool abut these characters is that you can see that's only how they act to get you to deal with their business, what they aren't really helpless, if they were, they wouldn't get high in vampires hierarchy, that they will lie to you (f.e. that the museum belongs to a kindred who recently come to town and is dangerous for Voerman interests), they will hide things from you (Velvet's past)...

I'd say it can be similar with AP, considering that the trailers explicitly said you should really consider if you can trust your love interests and what is Avellones take on writing romances:

I think that you get a lot more drama and impact from failed romances, or unrequited relationships that occur in games. I think that creates more player tension. I’ve had debates with forum members where, I guess I would agree that romances can still work, as long as the consummation happens near the end. I just follow the soap opera methodology, that once a relationship is consummated, you are now in danger of boring the player. Because it’s consummated, that problem is solved, and in a dramatic situation that’s not necessarily what you want to happen. It just seemed like more tension could be had when there’s something flawed there, or there’s a disconnect, and you might be able to get more of an emotional impact when those things aren’t consummated, but you know why.

Yes, it did have. Not for all the clans though.
OK. At least in my playthrough I never encountered it.
Do you know which classes get this power? Nosferatu and malkavian. It is quite hard to miss because it is explained in the first mission (well, you can skip it but it's 10 minutes for free XP and a gun) and there are only three powers per class. Clearly somebody who has played them both would know about it.
skyway said:
Play as Nosferatu or Malkavian (a big yes for a second playthrough with the last one).
My guess is that you heard on the Codex that these two classes are cool to play so you recommended them for KKK.

Huh? Maybe in patched version. In the original game you could crouch right next to your enemy and he would run around you.
Did you read what I wrote? -Running in the perfectly lit room- (note that lit and unlit places also mattered in VtmB even with the imbalanced higher stealth levels, about which you are talking - even at 10 at stealth enemies still saw you when you were crouching through a well lit area). As in running - making lots of noise. In AP AI doesn't give a shit even after his bro goes down 5 meters away from him. And this was done intentionally as it goes on there right from the beginning of the game, not when you already have 8+ in Stealth like in VtmB somewhere by the end.
As it was already said, for most of times they do care if somebody dies next to them. Whether you are running or not, does matter a lot (even if the difference between speed of running and moving while crouching isn't huge). They will see you unless they aren't looking in your direction/you are hidden behind a cover.

Light didn't matter in Bloodlines because there were either locations where there was too much dark places or it was not possible to avoid the combat. It also had enemies running in your direction, stopping because you are on their path and then running around you. Or characters who are seeing their friends being killed by a hidden enemy but not realising you are there.

Facial animations? Yeah but they aren't too bad in AP either.
Please. In AP most of the time only the mouth moves while characters look at each other with frozen faces.
You must mistaking AP with Fallout 3. AP has most of the basics Bloodlines had. Characters roll eyes, raise eyebrows, lean forward, sway a bit almost always. It's not as good at showing emotions like anger or surprise but is still capable of that. What Bloodlines did really well is that in some of dialogues you can really see that there was a lot of work done to add gesticulation, to ensure that the timing of animations is ideal. It looks great but only few selected characters did get such touch. Yet it is enough to go from "OMG! It's awesome" in Bloodlines to "WTF? This is terribad" in AP.

Movement animations, on the other hand, were rather terrible, worse than AP.
There can be nothing worse than the "sneak" animation of AP where it looks like Thorton was fucked in the ass for years in some jail.
Running animations in Bloodlines are far worse - characters look like they have no mass, don't touch the ground and strafe running seems to imply characters' pelvis is build completely different then it is in real world. Especially combined with strange physics that made materials roll up in strange way.

Silellak

Cipher
It is a hybrid, bear with it. Either there will be more hybrids like that and a new genre will be defined
As a hybrid, it's not really all that unique, from what I've seen. Rather than comparing it to genre-dedicated games like Thief or Doom, though, it would seem most logical to compare it to other "hybrids":

- Are the action parts better than Bloodlines or Deus Ex?
- Are the stealth parts better than Bloodlines or Deus Ex?
- Does AP implement "multiple paths/solutions" better than Bloodlines or Deus Ex?
- Is the C&C in AP better than Bloodlines or Deus Ex?

Etc, etc, etc.

Of course, then the question comes - 12 years after the first Thief, is it really so much to expect a hybrid game to have almost-as-good stealth mechanics? How long will hybrids game get the "well they're a hybrid" pass when they fail to impress in any one specific area? What exactly is AP doing that Deus Ex didn't do 10 years ago, or Bloodlines didn't do over 5 years ago? Shouldn't we expect the same level of gameplay evolution in the "hybrid" genre that we do in other genres? Why does "almost as good as Deus Ex and Bloodlines" cut it when those games have been out for so long?

DISCUSS!!!1

Dionysus

Scholar
Monocause said:
I'm not going to bash the system on some sort of a weird principle because "you can't jump" or "lightning doesn't matter". Yes, I consider it whining just like demanding that Doom would allow you to talk with monsters.
Really? Asking for lighting to affect sneaking is like asking for dialog in Doom? Even Bethesda's contemporary games account for lighting when sneaking. This is a very basic feature that shows up in many ARPGs, not something that you only find in dedicated stealth games.

alkeides

Arcane
Patron
I'm not going to spoiler-tag this just because.

It seems no one else chose Steven as his handler for the final mission here?

I let Mina die (rushed into the next room too fast), killed Darcy, killed Parker, left Westridge cuffed to the sinking building, killed Leland and didn't see Scarlet.

I maxed out Mina and slept with her, maxed Scarlet but didn't sleep with her.

I didn't see Sie after the initial encounter, nor Sis after the first in person meeting with Albatross, even though I was Trusted with Albatross by the end.

Mina being the one who gave away Thorton's coordinates in Saudi didn't surprise me, atlhough Parker could have been lying about that.

Don't really feel like replaying this. I found the actual gameplay repetitive and boring.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The game seems to imply environmental sounds plays a difference though... on several levels you will have things like moving trains and Thorton will quip stuff like: The noise from the trains might be useful if I need to take a shot. No idea if it actually has an impact though, especially beyond those times.

Wait... lighting doesn't affect sneaking? So, basically crouching is enabling a cloaking field? Maybe that's why he's not bothered by people watching that horrid animation, he's actually supposed to be invisible.

hoochimama

Liturgist
Has anyone played through a mission where you actually move among non hostile npcs?

So far I've only seen these types of missions:

-Splinter cell mission: you're dropped in a linear level, you have to go from A to B and the path is full of hostiles, you can sneak or shoot your way through. 45 minutes on average

-Cutscene mission: you don't control your character outside of dialog, you give ~5 dialog responses. 7 minutes on average.

-You stare down the scope of a sniper rifle and don't control your character, just the sight and trigger. You choose whether to shoot someone or not. 5 minutes.

What other types are there?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Overweight Manatee said:
Wait... lighting doesn't affect sneaking? So, basically crouching is enabling a cloaking field? Maybe that's why he's not bothered by people watching that horrid animation, he's actually supposed to be invisible.
Nah, it just lessens the sound you make, and depending on your stealth skill it also reduces the range at which enemies spot you by X%

Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I like how the last mission turned out so different for everyone.

Here's mine:

Chose Albatross as handler, didn't join Leland. Got rescued by Sis. Fucked up Marburg's head with dossier information. Told Parker about his daughter and how I saved her at the museum. Parker gets stabbed by Marburg but shoots him in the chest allowing me to easily dispatch him with help from Sis. Somewhere along the way I find Scarlet in the interrogation room who tells me that she shot Sung back in Taipei. Also saved Mina. Out in the open I got to kill Darcy and there were RPGs everywhere to shoot down a helicopter which didn't show up. Only real bug I've encountered. Shot Leland in the eye and left the island with Mina, Westridge nowhere to be found. The End.

If anyone still cares to read impressions: Overall pretty cool game, I don't get a lot of the criticism it gets.
Starting with minigames, as they get bashed in every review I read: Investing heavily in stealth and sabotage made minigames really easy. Also they usually only took around 10 seconds, lock picking a bit longer if it was a four cylinder lock, which weren't that common.
Sneaking was much better than in Bloodlines for example. No hiding 1m in front of someone like Grout's Mansion plays out every time. If I fucked up, I knew why. I wouldn't mind, if the answer also could have been: Sorry chap, it was to bright. But at least we got no light-o-meter. It was simple, but it made sense and you knew how it works. The higher level invisibilty tempts you to just use it and run past guards as it lasts so fucking long, which makes it a stupid skill. Still on the highest level the cooldown is 90 seconds, so you can't use it constantly. Turning invisible for a short time when detected combined with its long cooldown was a good way to minimize reloads and to compensate for the lack of a quicksave function, without making it too much of a breeze.
Combat skills (I only got pistol skills, so I can't say much about it) helped make combat fun (still a bit of an overstatement though) for at the end, I actually hit something and the bossfights were managable. I'll get to that soon.
The camera does some stupid things and pretty often you don't see where your grenades will go, if you are behind cover.
Only thing I really hated were the bossfights, as they weren't really balanced. Marburg in Rome and protecting Surkov at the embassy to be more precise. I went to Rome directly after finishing Saudi Arabia and didn't invest much in combat skills, so I could only beat him by using shadow operative, then using chain shot lvl1 when invisible and wait for the cooldowns. Rinse and repeat. I don't think that's working as intended, yet I have no idea how I could have beat him any other way. Of course it was my choice to invest heavily in stealth and sabotage and only slightly in weapons but the difficulty was off the mark.
The Surkov shootout also was really terrible due to his AI, sometimes he got killed in 10 seconds. Had to throw two perfectly aimed shock grenades, climb down the ladder, hope he doesn't get killed and then keep the rest of the bunch burning with phosphorous rounds.
What else.. I liked the voice actors, I think I only had two inconsistencies, where the second sentence's tone didn't match the first. The quick time event conversation system really helped the flow of it. If there was a pause in the conversation, it was intended. I was actually quite surprised how well the system turned out. There were only a few instances where I didn't know, what I was about to say (I'm also no native speaker) and I only once felt I had not enough time to choose.
The mission based structure also didn't bother me as all the missions drove the story forward. No need to run through town and search for subquests.
I now get the feeling I'm writing too much. We're on page 27, everyone probably made up his opinion. :/

Jim Cojones

Prophet
Monocause said:
But imagine if you could TALK to the monsters in Doom!
I was screaming at them something like "giń, skurwysynu!", "zajebię cię!" or similar vulgar Polish phrases when I first played the game, you weren't?

Actually, I wasn't, but it doesn't matter. Nothing was stopping me from doing that.

Jim Cojones said:
Metalcraze said:
Jim Cojones said:
Jim cojones said:
Do you know which classes get this power? Nosferatu and malkavian. It is quite hard to miss because it is explained in the first mission (well, you can skip it but it's 10 minutes for free XP and a gun) and there are only three powers per class. Clearly somebody who has played them both would know about it.
skyway said:
Play as Nosferatu or Malkavian (a big yes for a second playthrough with the last one).
My guess is that you heard on the Codex that these two classes are cool to play so you recommended them for KKK.

fucking hell, skyway.

Monocause

Arcane
Jim Cojones said:
Monocause said:
But imagine if you could TALK to the monsters in Doom!
I was screaming at them something like "giń, skurwysynu!", "zajebię cię!" or similar vulgar Polish phrases when I first played the game, you weren't?

My gameplay experience is different. Seems I'm more concentrated on myself since instead of entering into a dialogue with NPCs, I usually went with monologues consisting of "Noż kurwa mać!", "Ja pierdolę...", "Co za chujowe fiucisko (tak, to cytat :D)!", "Nie no, chyba zaraz coś rozpierdolę" (translation - basically Polish variants of doing a gameplay-frustration induced FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU)

I remember several instances of dialogue when playing games with poor pathfinding. I often yelled at peons or peasants in Warcraft 1, things like "Gdzie leziesz, grubasie!" or "Tak, kurwa, połóż się jeszcze!" or "Co za pajac, oczywiście, chory by chodził gdyby raczył ruszyć dupę do tej zasranej kopalni" (translation - sarcastic and derogatory remarks addressed at units which for some inexplicable reason refuse to do what you told them to)

CrimHead

Scholar
Clockwork Knight said:
Jim Cojones said:
Metalcraze said:
Jim Cojones said:
Jim cojones said:
skyway said:

fucking hell, skyway.

Hmm.. This partially confirms my suspicions. I'm beggining to think Skyway hasn't even played most of these games, he just regurgitates the most embittered and extreme views he hears on the codex and adds a few "banal shit borings". Hes trolling the living fuck out of all of you.

If you ever played VTMB, Skyway, you'd know that Obfuscate is an absolutely gamebreaking skill. And if you ever played Malkavian OR Nosferatu (the latter in particular), you'd know that they both rely on it.

And even if AP turns out to be shit when I play it, I'm not going to say "Looks like Skyway was right" like alot of you are doing, because he was judging the game on bullshit evidence anyway.

roll-a-die

Magister
CrimHead said:
Clockwork Knight said:
Jim Cojones said:
Metalcraze said:
Jim Cojones said:
Jim cojones said:
skyway said:

fucking hell, skyway.

Hmm.. This partially confirms my suspicions. I'm beggining to think Skyway hasn't even played most of these games, he just regurgitates the most embittered and extreme views he hears on the codex and adds a few "banal shit borings". Hes trolling the living fuck out of all of you.

If you ever played VTMB, Skyway, you'd know that Obfuscate is an absolutely gamebreaking skill. And if you ever played Malkavian OR Nosferatu (the latter in particular), you'd know that they both rely on it.

And even if AP turns out to be shit when I play it, I'm not going to say "Looks like Skyway was right" like alot of you are doing, because he was judging the game on bullshit evidence anyway.
Technically I've gone through the game as a malk with no points in Obfus. Hysteria, Mass Hysteria and Suicide are gamebreakers as well. The same for the respective Dominate powers. Sure, they only stun vamps for like 2 seconds but when you can cycle through them like so, 1 suicide, lay a clip into them, 2, Hysteria, lay a clip into them, 3, suicide lay a clip into them and so on. You can defeat damn near anyone. About the only person I had a problem with was Brother Celerity-User at the Crack House. Mass Hysteria is good for mopping up mooks. Hysteria is good for feeding and doing the same.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
KalosKagathos said:
Jack said:
What's the deal with SIS?
In my play-trough I didn't pay her much though, but apparently you can talk to the Albatross guy about the locked she gives you.
You lose 2 rep with Alba and gain 2 with Sis in one of the best exchanges in the entire game. It's very subtle and very awesome.
just did that and only lost 1 rep with albatros, not 2 (-1 +1 -1)...
but holy fucking cow, does that actually imply what i think it does?
guess i'll kill or interrogate the fucker when he gets captured and find out.

also totally missed that if you don't side with g22 during the meeting, you get the secret fact about g22 possibly being a follow-up on one of the previous alpha protocols.

Project: Eternity
SuicideBunny said:
KalosKagathos said:
Jack said:
What's the deal with SIS?
In my play-trough I didn't pay her much though, but apparently you can talk to the Albatross guy about the locked she gives you.
You lose 2 rep with Alba and gain 2 with Sis in one of the best exchanges in the entire game. It's very subtle and very awesome.
just did that and only lost 1 rep with albatros, not 2 (-1 +1 -1)...
but holy fucking cow, does that actually imply what i think it does?
guess i'll kill or interrogate the fucker when he gets captured and find out.

The locket thing was a great exchange, with some great emotion played on the mute girl. Getting to watch that was worth letting her live, definitely. Pretty unexpected too, I expected some sort of "bla bla it used to be her dad's and that means she loves you now lol" thing, what I got instead was quite unexpected.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Freelance Henchman said:
I expected some sort of "bla bla it used to be her dad's and that means she loves you now lol" thing
well, you do get that... 'cept it's only bunch of bullshit meant to stop you from pressing further, which makes it pretty nice, and it also worked on me in my first playthrough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom