Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

zilch

Fargus

Arcane
Week later:

"Please reinstate my account. I'm deeply sorry for my behavior. I am sober now and will be good."
"Yeeeesh! I aaams shobeeer *hicc! Playin' sum Diablo 4 cuz its so gud *hicc!"

"Chrrishpy youmothefujking faggot bitsch... i tolerated you long enouff,. Diablo 4 iz amashing... i hope yo die, Charispy!1... Alsho hav i ever told you about that cutie i met at rehab?"

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Week later:

"Please reinstate my account. I'm deeply sorry for my behavior. I am sober now and will be good."

"Chrrishpy youmothefujking faggot bitsch... i tolerated you long enouff,. Diablo 4 iz amashing... i hope yo die, Charispy!1... Alsho hav i ever told you about that cutie i met at rehab?"
SDG goes back to rehab.
Sees that cutie girl named Kat again.
"SDG: Kat, will you marry me?"
"Kat: Yes!"
They marry, have children, and live their lives together.
THE END.

Or is it?

Fargus

Arcane
Week later:

SDG goes back to rehab.
Sees that cutie girl named Kat again.
"SDG: Kat, will you marry me?"
"Kat: Yes!"
They marry, have children, and live their lives together.
THE END.

Or is it?

I dont think it will be "They lived happily ever after". More like disfunctional trailer park family, liver problems and kids with fetal alcohol syndrome. But who knows?

Nelka

Educated
Bez_tytuu.png

Fugg, Crispy! You gave me hope for a moment!
just kidding, you are the best!

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
If you decide to make a new account anyway you could evolve to That High Man and be all about smoking da weed.

It's a low entry high skill ceiling posting template. You only need to memorize a few numbers and terms like THC and 420. The rest is up to you.
Codex is very anti-weed, he'd get shat on even more

Also "That High Man", not "SomeDankGuy"? Shame on you.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
If you decide to make a new account anyway you could evolve to That High Man and be all about smoking da weed.

It's a low entry high skill ceiling posting template. You only need to memorize a few numbers and terms like THC and 420. The rest is up to you.
It's not enough that he's addicted to alcohol, you now want him to also become a crackhead? You truly need a thorough exorcism.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
SDG is what happens if you have abusive parents and you think abuse/humiliation is love

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
SDG is what happens if you have abusive parents and you think abuse/humiliation is love
Come on, his mom even comes to clean his toilet while he's 35. If anything, he didn't receive enough abuse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom