Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

zilch

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
is that true SDG? have you no shame, boy?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
ok, see you when you get bored and come back in like a month
2 weeks at the most.

He's like a that crazy ex gf that sends you messages about what an asshole you are but then a few days later she wants to ride that dick like a stolen pony

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
SDG is what happens if you have abusive parents and you think abuse/humiliation is love
Come on, his mom even comes to clean his toilet while he's 35. If anything, he didn't receive enough abuse.
I just want to point out that in the Diablo 4 thread he said he was going to be, and I paraphrase, "pooping in a bucket" during a 96 hour D4 session.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
CVajMBO.png

Fargus

Arcane
Don't even feel like making jokes anymore. Looks like the guy really needs help and i hope he gets it. Though its more than likely the alco demon would do him in one of these days.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Don't even feel like making jokes anymore. Looks like the guy really needs help and i hope he gets it. Though its more than likely the alco demon would do him in one of these days.
a lot of people, me included, tried to help him multiple times, he just repeats the same shit over and over like a monkey because it’s what gets him attention. he doesn’t want to improve. tbh he may even kill himself just for the attention.

better if he stays off the codex

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
a lot of people, me included, tried to help him multiple times, he just repeats the same shit over and over like a monkey because it’s what gets him attention. he doesn’t want to improve. tbh he may even kill himself just for the attention.

better if he stays off the codex

This place is lose-lose for him. It feeds his worst narcissistic tendencies and enables his drinking.

The dude needs to quit the internet as well as the booze.

Modron

Arcane
Oh come on SDG is a perfect candidate for the prospernauts. It's like you people forgot all your own inventions.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
He has wasted every opportunity and scoffed at every suggestion how to better himself.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Can someone let me know why these SDG threads haven't been retardoed yet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom