Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Yakuza 4

dbx

Arcane
Patron
I "installed" this game on my PS3. Started a new game at 3.30 pm. Now it's almost 5 pm and i have yet to play something. WTF, more than an hour of fucking boring cinematic sequences. What a waste of bandwidth...
:x

dbx

Arcane
Patron
Finally i'm playing something. Seems some kind of lame fighting game.

dbx

Arcane
Patron
For fuck sake, another cinematic sequence has just started....

dbx

Arcane
Patron
Anyway, is this just a fighting game? among the infinite cinematic sequence, i have played like three time up till now and they all were just melee fighting, like some kind of street fighter game.

Garm

Learned
Hobo Elf said:
Spiritual successor to Shenmue. People who play it for just the fighting are retarded. Sorry.

This. The main draw of the game is its cheesy/over-the-top melodrama story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom