Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

xemous - making an announcement

xemous

Arcane
I noticed someone edited my post, the last post on the cleve foams at the mouth thread. I deleted it

Last edited:

ExitiumFan

Educated
You are all vile. You are all the same. Nothing more than sheep following oneanother, believing yourselves different, when in fact, you are all the same, vile entity. RPG Codex.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
You are all vile. You are all the same. Nothing more than sheep following oneanother, believing yourselves different, when in fact, you are all the same, vile entity. RPG Codex.
Do you always talk like an Anne Rice novel? Not that I'm making fun, I actually think its kind of hot. What do you look like?

ExitiumFan

Educated
I look a lot better than you, that is for certain. For no vile person such as you could ever look the least bit human, this is certainty and a fact. One which can not be disputed.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
I look a lot better than you, that is for certain. For no vile person such as you could ever look the least bit human, this is certainty and a fact. One which can not be disputed.
God, that's so FUCKING hot. I must have you now Cleve.

ExitiumFan

Educated
Your low-brow, dimwitted humor is not only disgusting, it is also pathetic.

ExitiumFan

Educated
I have no need for your mockery. Save it for someone who cares, little man.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
I have no need for your mockery. Save it for someone who cares, little man.
I have no need to mock you. I'm not! I love you Cleve. No one has ever turned me on like this. I find your combination of out dated vernacular and biblical references surprisingly erotic!

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
Your vile mind has perverted your perceptions. This is not a surprise.
Come talk to me on yahoocam. Let me show you the mess we made together. ITS ALL OVER MY BIBLE!

ExitiumFan

Educated
Disgusting. How can you say so, truly? Have you no fear in the repercussions that the Lord has in store for sinners?

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
Disgusting. How can you say so, truly? Have you no fear in the repercussions that the Lord has in store for sinners?
I rather get pounded in the ass by demons for an eternity. What can I say?

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
He's too busy letting Wacko Jacko go free to be paying attention to a couple of stray sheep having a good time with one of his servants.

Speaking of sheep, if you say "meeehh" a couple of times and call yourself Belle, I promise to use lube.

Sarvis

Erudite
Role-Player said:
Chances are it was rex. He likes doing that then laying low. He thinks its as funny as his recent CleveFan shtick.

CleveFan is Ex? You sure? Ex's posts are usually longer and more inflammatory...

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
You'd be surprised at the stuff Rex pulls off. Sure, I can't prove it's Rex, but this has a signature that's just terribly similar to his.

ExitiumFan

Educated
You fight amongst yourselves, as if one individual is better than the next. You lie to yourselves, truly. Your behavior is just as appallingly vile as every other member on this vile forum.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
You fight amongst yourselves, as if one individual is better than the next. You lie to yourselves, truly. Your behavior is just as appallingly vile as every other member on this vile forum.
VILE VILE VILE. May I offer you a thesaurus?

Sarvis

Erudite
CleveFan said:
You fight amongst yourselves, as if one individual is better than the next.

But I AM better!

Also, aren't you saying you're better than us because we're so... err... "Mildly Unpleasant?"

And if you're not than you're just as bad as us...

So you're either just like us, or your a hypocrite and therefore worse than us.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
CleveFan is just a sad little man who would like to go out and meet likeminded individuals such as unwashed, middle-class arse-schpincter lickers who dress like Prince Harry and salute to his sweaty meatballs.

ExitiumFan

Educated
Your vile banter does not affect me in the least. Keep spewing your childish inanities but you can expect nothing but scorn from any civilized human being. That is something you know nothing about: civility. You are worse than animals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom