Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WYRMLORD IS BACK

Please tell me that you're being sarcastic...

Oh well, I guess I'll have time to prove my point with the bitching and moaning about my lack of a special title which is to come.

Here, have some attention.

Derp.jpg

Well, this can only mean one thing... Homosexuality is a disease! And the one spreading it covertly must be... Jaesun.

Ban Jaesun! End the depravity!

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Jaesun can't even ban when he wants to, so who can ban Jaesun when you want them to? Why do arrogant heterosexuals like you think they have all the power in society?

The only PC solution is to let the disease take its course and you will approve of your new condition by then.

And in my own weird way... yeah, I kind of like him too. He actually gave me a shot in the arm when I was about to abandon Prisoner of Ice the first time around.

Aha! But true emotions are a liability! I must bury them deeper within me... like a pulsating hot... GOD DAMN IT JAESUN!

oscar

Arcane
Wyrmlord is a breathe of fresh air from people constantly trying to shock and act edgy. Reasonable and polite guy. Never really gotten all the irrational he's a Indian who isn't suffering from malnutrition, he must be some sheltered academic whose never seen the rough life! (a forum full of white RPG fans has?).

Though when he got busted for copy-pasting textbook/some blog's economic writings as his own theories was pretty bad.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Stereotypical Villain said:
1. I'm not funny.
Well, you made me chuckle twice and laugh out loud once on this page alone. You might have to review your opinion of yourself, you piece of shit ;)

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Gosh, Shannow, what makes you so snarky?

Anyway, kill this thread, since it has nothing to do with making a request to admins, unless you guys are out to ban me. Retardo?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wyrmlord said:
You actually have Asperger's? But you are so un-Asperger's like. So sociable. So relaxed and genuine. So not obsessed with anything.

He's not healthy and normal, sociable person.

He's just healthy and normal, sociable person for codex's standards.

:yeah:

Shannow

Waster of Time
Wormfood said:
Gosh, Shannow, what makes you so snarky?

Anyway, kill this thread, since it has nothing to do with making a request to admins, unless you guys are out to ban me. Retardo?
Snarky? He called himself a PoS. I was being kind and playful *g*
And since you are a poster on this site probably even the real Wormfood (If this is a fake it's far better than anything chefe ever managed.), any thread about you is feedback to the site.

Oh, and "Wormfood" isn't so much to insult you as that I hate names that put in "lord, master, king, god", etc. If Sceptic called himself "King Master" I'd call him "King Asster" or something, while still liking him. So you are "Wormfood" while still being inane. (Just because I know how much you like behaviour being explained to you.)

Sphincter Vice is a pretty decent way to make fun of me. Hrm... but it's much more difficult to think of a good nickname for Shannow... except something dumb like Shablow.

Or... Hmm... Bah. My imagination has finally failed me.

Cowboy Dan said:
Still pretending to have Asperger's, Neurotypical Villein? :smug:

It's actually Aspergers combined with a whole load of other syndromes which results in... Well, suffice to say that my Aspergers isn't as severe as the one Cleve suffers from, but it's still pretty damned annoying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom