Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wizardry Wizardry VI: Party composition nightmare

c0re

Barely Literate
Hey guys, long time lurker but finally had something to post about.

Trying to do a wizardry 6>7>8 playthrough and im really struggling to get the ball rolling. From what ive gathered, party composition at the beginning of the game is super important because your carry capacity is determined by starting STR only, your mana regen is based on having VIT 16+ and a few other things. Its all honestly very overwhelming.

Ive been googling for hours now and cant really get a clear picture of a good team comp or what I should be aiming for. I have a general idea (mostly spell casters like mage and priest > class change to valks, ninjas, lord and such later on past level 8) but i cant get a clear enough picture to really make up my mind what direction I want to go.

Also, rolling for stats ia nightmare. I spent a while doing it and it just seemed like a huge timesink.

I was wondering if anyone happened to have a nice team comp already saved they could share with me? the save file is called savegame.dbs and it would be rad to just be able to load that up and start playing with an already premade team comp made byh someone who knows what theyre doing so I can just enjoy the game instead of floundering at the party composition screen.

Thanks in advance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom