Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wizardry... MMORPG

Ermm

Erudite
:rage:

Just encountered obligatory jumping in second dungeon. If you don't jump across the pit, there is an overleveled mob down there, who does 800 hp damage on my 250 HP char. Jumping is really miserable for my human char. I tried 20 times in my ghost form, before I warped back (and it decreased my equipment durability). I see that those small dudes (what was their name?) can jump across it (altough very barely).

I will forgive it this time, since I can escape from mob and such, but if there will be obligatory jumping frequently, then I will personally RAPE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WORKED ON THIS GAME.

No, really, the obligatory jumping is shitfit inducing.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Yet again f2p p2w broken mmo.

Too bad, I wanted to play some loli ganker.

Ermm

Erudite
Well, it's still in beta, and you can avoid from those mobs easily, so I give this game benefit of a doubt, since it's pretty interesting. Actually, these mobs are just there to give you a sense that there can be anything around the corner.

Also, I went with a party last night, and since we heard that there is a criminal working a little bit ahead of us, we turned back (you know, the carebears).

Definitely worth trying out, but beware, the very start of the game is very shitty.

Ermm

Erudite
Servers for me, at least for now, have a good connection.

This is a great MMORPG, and I hope more codexers will try it out.

Ermm

Erudite
Ha, just got my first MMO drama.

Some very high (possibly near the end) level chick is massacring me and my guild teammate's, because she doesn't like our guild name ''Laughing Coffin'', because it's from an anime, and apparently something PK-related (even though we are not PK'ers). She is mage, and right now, whenever she sees one of us, then she, together with her compatriot proceed to slaughter us, even though I told her to take her temper tantrums to our guild leader, because he named the guild.

Because of this, I just can't wait to get to end levels and get my sweet revenge. I am almost tempted for cash shop, but no, revenge is a dish better served prepared.

About community, well, my guild member are okay, and I even found someone who has excellent taste in gaming (a real CRPG fan).

Yeah, it has MMO community shortcomings, but still, I would even dare to say that they are alright. Suprisingly, not that many PKers. Except the psycho chick, I only had like 4 run-ins with PKer's.
And yeah, my guild leader is 18 years old (and there is a 15 year old in our guild), and I wouldn't be suprised if majority of players are like 15-18 yrs old, but mostly they are a helpful bunch. Comparing that to Darkeden, which had almost the same no-restriction PK, but 24/7 constant slaughter brigade's patrolling around newbie camp.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
article3.jpg

...is that from Oblivion?

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Too dark.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom