Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wizardry Wizardry Gaiden II: Curse of the Ancient Emperor IN ENGLISH!!!

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Just wanted to announce that we have releases a full English translation for Wizardry Gaiden II - Curse of the Ancient Emperor!! The patch can be obtained at the following site below. Hopefully we should have Wizardry Gaiden III soon to follow within a few months :)

Enjoy!

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/2150/

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Its one part that is supposed to say Underground but it says UN and there might be a line or two that isn't used in the game. If anybody finds anything odd please post it here.

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Just wanted to let everybody know that Wizardry Gaiden IV is very close to being done with some ASM work being finished up so hopefully we should see a release soon. Also getting close to wrapping up Wizardry Gaiden III so that should be hopefully finished up in a week or two. Need to put some finishing touches on it right now. Here are some teaser screenshots. to show some of the work.
Wizardry Gaiden 3 - Scripture of the Dark - ENGL_01.png
Wizardry Gaiden 3 - Scripture of the Dark - ENGL_02.png
Wizardry Gaiden 3 - Scripture of the Dark - ENGL_03.png
Wizardry Gaiden 3 - Scripture of the Dark - ENGL_04.png
Wizardry Gaiden 3 - Scripture of the Dark - ENGL_05.png

Also wanted to post this site here for one of our supporters in the project work. He has helped us with the bestiary and item section of the Wizardry Gaiden Games and he also does some real awesome artwork that is worth checking out :) http://www.angelfire.com/ult/ace/MarksArtPage.html
& http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigures.php?op=4&id=4595

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
For anyone that downloaded a patch from the main site and had got Japanese text while playing, I uploaded an updated patch. Apparently there was a mixup and an older version has been posted there for some time. This has been fixed! Patch link is on the first post.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
excellent timing MrRichard999

i''ve just recently (as in, today) begun a playthrough of Empire 1 (game boy version) using your patches! i've never bothered w/ the game boy games, but re-playing Elminage series is not enough, y'know? decided to take a chance on the game boy version of the Empire game(s) and am glad that i did as once i got past the graphics it's really exactly the same as playing any other well-designed Wizardry game.

er, my point is that your timing is excellent because now i also plan on playing the Gaiden games' game boy entries with your patches, something i would never have bothered doing before if i hadn't forced myself to begin an Empire 1 game boy version playhrough today.

as always, thank you so much for all of your continued efforts! Wizardry games are always hallmarks of RPGs, even the mediocre ones.

i know we have talked about this before but... you know of course that know you have to Gaiden 5 (Dimguil) and Gaiden 6 (PoB) right? :D

(i've looked at both of those game's files and... ugh, they're a nightmare.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom