Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Witcher 3 Interview and South Park Preview at Video Game Sophistry

Name

Cipher
So this game will steal feature open-world environment from Skyrim, narrative device from EarthBound, combat system from Paper Mario and puzzle design from Zelda? I don't know, it seems doable.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
It really doesn't look too bad. A good RPG but the dialog sucks, yet ... what was the alternative? Make the dialog serious or nuanced? Romance? What is the reviewer expecting? Meh. I'll buy it, but only if I get a TF2 hat.

Name

Cipher
Will the game be a deconstruction of Skyrim? Perhaps a deconstruction of South Park itself?

Actually I don't think so since the show writers are at the helm.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I dunno man, a Batman RPG would've been the shit.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I see, the game sucks because of the content and dialogue, both provided by the creators of the show and the show itself, the logical conclusion is to blame the developers, par of the course for gaming journalism.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom