Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Win a copy of Mount & Blade with your MS paint skills

MetalCraze

Arcane
Kingston is just cunningly removing the opposition.

Here's my work of art:

mountablade.jpg

MisterStone

Arcane
Whoa, they gave you guys some free copies? Too bad I already bought this game a couple of years ago. Still, nice to see the Codex get some love from an indie dev other than just Vault Dweller (who, as it turned out, had mostly tough love to spare us codexers).

HardCode

Erudite
I already won a boxed copy before it hits the market, in the Tagline Contest :)

I think it's neat that they game the Codex some copies to give out. After all, I learned about M&B from here, as I'm sure others have, too.

User was nabbed fit

Here is my contribution. Clearly made in Paint without any fancy gadgets. :lol:

mabkd6.jpg

Murk

Arcane
that's the horse's dong, he has no legs (srsly just try looking down)

Balathustrius

Scholar
Balathustrius_hihosilver.jpg

Figured I ought to make one with a horse. M&B is about horses, right? I've never actually played it.

Shoelip

Arbiter
Wow, that sounds like a bad day. Did he really beat you to death with a turd?

Shoelip

Arbiter
I had a mount in my last pic. Like I said these are just inspiration for aspiring contestants. I already have a copy so I'm not entering. That particular picture was just to note my post count when I posted it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom