Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Will you be purchasing TES V: Skyrim?

Will you be purchasing Skyrim?

• Yes; in fact I have it pre-ordered

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I will pick it up at release

• Yes, I'll eventually buy it, but no rush

• No, I have no interest in it at all

• No, but I will be sailing the Seven Seas to pillage its booty yargh!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
i'll buy the goty for 10 bucks in 5 years and play it for lulz between releases of games i actually care about. unless i forget, which is very likely.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I have Skyrim pre-ordered for my Xbox360. It's looking to be a shitty RPG, but I got a good feeling about this hiking simulator.

:smug:

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
No. I'm not very fond of LARP simulators and I don't even have a computer that would run it.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Having nothing good to play, will try it.

I don't pay for shit games.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
I will probably acquire a copy. I'm interested to see how the radiant quest thing actually worked out, but probably will be disappointed the same way I was about the radiant AI. Maybe I was expecting too much and am again. As you know I tend to get too hyped about things, even though deep down I should know better.

Kaol: Look closely at the last option from the poll

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Excidium said:
I'll get it and invest many hours just to tell everyone how bad it is!

Lets be honest, this is probably what 50% of the codex will be doing.

lol @ denial itt

"Yeah, but ONLY BECAUSE OF [excuse]"

get out of the closet, Codex

"Yeah, I'm gonna suck this throbbing, veiny black dick, but only because I'm too lazy to type abandonia or emuparadise into the URL bar and download a tight, warm pussy"

Black

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
lol @ denial itt

"Yeah, but ONLY BECAUSE OF [excuse]"

get out of the closet, Codex

"Yeah, I'm gonna suck this throbbing, veiny black dick, but only because I'm too lazy to type abandonia or emuparadise into the URL bar and download a tight, warm pussy"

It's a sad day but I must agree with this little furry.

"IM BUYING IT BUT ONLY BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE HOW HARD IT SUCKS/BECAUSE IT'LL BE MY TIME SINK/BECAUSE TODD HURT MY WEENIE"
You fags don't get to criticise other games any more, you're part of the problem.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
My pc can't handle it. I also can't handle it, it is too much for mah brain.

Don't have time anyway. I'm a busy man, I masturbate 28 times a day

Deleted member 7219

Going to get it, going to be disappointed, but I have to buy it. It is Elder Scrolls. Loved Morrowind, Oblivion disappointed the hell out of me, but damn... it is Elder Scrolls.

jancobblepot

Educated
Eventually I will download it, just because I don't trust in the hivermind. Also, I'm a naive enough Morrowind lover.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I still remember that I had thought the Hivemind™ was way overreacting about Fallout 3.

Then I actually played it. Jebus fucking Christmas.

Another DVD to throw over the fence...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom