Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was the ignore function removed?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Jasede said:
Lyric Suite said:
With the onslaught of mediocrity assailing the forum as of late it seems like it's a sorely needed utility. Was there a problem with it?
Yes, people couldn't read my posts.
Hey Jas! Glad to see you.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Jas I missed u 2 and made a thread for you in GD a while back. Glad to see you're still around in some form or another, sir yiffster.

ixg

Erudite
Get the fuck out of here you sick perverted sub-german easterner

Higher Game

Arcane
Friendly_Nazi.jpg

Welcome back comrade! :D

Andhaira

Arcane
Hey Jaesde! Glad to see you are back. How are things in the Reich?

Also, have you played Drakensang yet (German or English vesion) If so, do you like it? (being a RoA fan like moi)

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hey, thanks for the welcome.

Andhaira, I did play Drakensang. However, I didn't enjoy it much. I tried to, though; I played until you get into the first town, after the starting camp and the woods.

I really appreciated how the game at least somewhat tried to be old-fashioned, but still, in the end it was like Baldur's Gate with more stats and many quests, but with uninteresting combat. That's forgivable if the story is really interesting, but I didn't think so. Also, maybe due to my graphics settings, for some reason the world seemed sterile to me, even if it was quite pretty. It seemed to lack, for want a better word, love.

If you'd like to know my biggest beef with the game, then here it is: the combat. This must sound silly but I don't exactly remember what it was like; but I sure remember not liking it, enough to stop playing.

I might give it another try, though. Here's a rating for you: "Solid". But why'd I settle for solid when I can play X-Com or something if I really want to play?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom