Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Seeing Slavs, Germans and Anglos trying their hand at Latin, is like what the Greek gods of old felt watching Prometheus' creation trying to speak for the first time.
Shoutbox delenda est

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Why does the codex need a shoutbox when Discord, Telegram, and IRC exist? There's already an official Discord and there are plenty of alternatives if you don't want to use it.

Percy

Cipher
Why does the codex need a shoutbox when Discord, Telegram, and IRC exist? There's already an official Discord and there are plenty of alternatives if you don't want to use it.

Discord is gay.

Next you'll suggest users meet up to Dock.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
It's only a matter of time until DU gets drama withdrawal symptoms.

Though it's probably a good idea to wait until all the usual shoutbox suspects lose interest in the site and leave.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
"The shoutboxer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, attention whore, drama queen, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 'shoutbox suspect' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: I've been found out."

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
"The shoutboxer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, attention whore, drama queen, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 'shoutbox suspect' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: I've been found out."
you try too hard

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Send vajeje pic now!

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
blah blah blah
There's drama

Secret invasion drama.

It was my only source for semimonthly drama, Chief! I needs my shoutbox drama fix! That and Jenkem is my only Nintend-bro. I couldn't even brag about completing the Pokedex in Scarlet to anyone!

ps. Completed the 'dex in Scarlet last month! Booyah to me.

janior

Arcane
Patron
trans women will be allowed in new shoutbox because they are men but women won't have access, we must follow the law

As yet another reminder, for all you unwashed desperate masses in shoutbox withdrawal, Shoutbox 2.0 is THRIVING on the offical codex discord. We already have roughly half the retards from the original shoutbox, including ALL the women. SDG and Hando recently got banned from there, but you know how that goes, and MoltkeVanGraffenstein self ejected following an intense menstrual period, but he will be back. The steppe is a lonely mistress.

If you want to join (and we both know you do), pm Rakshar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom