Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In

Semiurge

Cipher
It should be immortalized as a button.
Replace the donut with Ontopoly II's asshole.
I thought that was the model anyway?
Maybe, I'm not sure. The donut was requested by Semiurge here without any direct reference to Ontopoly. Semiurge care to comment on this?

What I requested was brown, and so is Onto's asshole. However, any resemblance to the assholes of the living or dead is coincidental.

Last edited:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Just bumping this thread so I can find it more easily as I'm going to need it soon.
Remember all the fun we had that one day when we played unreal tournament? Ahhhh. Memories. I've felt attached to you ever since, like a strong budding relationship. You and I are alike actually. We both fall into the Lovable trickster archetype. You make everyone in the shoutbox have the same name, I force crispy to look at niggerino's dick. You change someone's name to what they literally typed instead of what they meant, I post a picture of my butthole to prove I'm white while creating a list of all 53 people who've seen it so that when it hits one hundred I can release a list of everyone on the Codex who's seen my butthole. I'm not sure why you see me as an enemy or someone you have to control slash put down. You and I are alike. I understand you

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Just bumping this thread so I can find it more easily as I'm going to need it soon.
Remember all the fun we had that one day when we played unreal tournament? Ahhhh. Memories. I've felt attached to you ever since, like a strong budding relationship. You and I are alike actually. We both fall into the Lovable trickster archetype. You make everyone in the shoutbox have the same name, I force crispy to look at niggerino's dick. You change someone's name to what they literally typed instead of what they meant, I post a picture of my butthole to prove I'm white while creating a list of all 53 people who've seen it so that when it hits one hundred I can release a list of everyone on the Codex who's seen my butthole. I'm not sure why you see me as an enemy or someone you have to control slash put down. You and I are alike. I understand you
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-safe-to-eat-my-partner-s-poop

My owner shits in my mouth 3 times a day, am only 17 while she is 29 and i am her human toilet and am eating her shit only for like an year now. I am lucky to eat her poop. It is safe
What. The. Actual. F#ck.
ABSOLUTELY. i dont see whats wrong with that!

Jason

chasing a bee
Maybe he realized you are a pale imitation of Satori, an Irish lad who pm'd photos of his sphincter to countless Codexers during a benzo blackout.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Maybe he realized you are a pale imitation of Satori, an Irish lad who pm'd photos of his sphincter to countless Codexers during a benzo blackout.
Did he make a list of everyone who saw his sphincter with screen shots for proof? Was his goal 100 people? Sounds like a weak effort. Nothing like me

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Did he make a list of everyone who saw his sphincter with screen shots for proof? Was his goal 100 people? Sounds like a weak effort. Nothing like me
So this all was for fame huh? Disappoint
Not for fame.

It's
1. Genuinely to prove my race
2. For the love of the craft

Semiurge

Cipher
Ontopoly II I suggest that you take a new picture of the butthole puckered up. You might want to also run a banana back and forth through it to make it temporarily bigger. Right now it kind of fades into the hairy hillocks of beige around it.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Am trying really hard to think of an age, any age, when i would willingly take a photograph of my own ass and allow anyone, for ever, to view it at leisure, with the option of sending it to anyone they chose to.
I mean..

Am also wondering why we always manage to have such people here.
Don't give me the free speech bullshit, we've had loonies here since the very beginning, still days of the internet wild wild west.
It's something else.
At times this is all amusing, at times frightening. I suppose this is why i wade through this garbage? Whatever.

Also, many thanks to DU for all the laughs. Bless you man.

Last edited:

LostHisMarbles

Learned
DarkUnderlord Up mine? Mine?

Boss it's dirty and hairy in there, i wouldn't advise.
You've been at the janitorial business too long my man, i've warned you about this if i'm not mistaken :)
Wasn't in jest, i was being literal.
Your way of expressing yourself, the kind and manner, i laugh genuinely, am thankful.

Up mine.. up mine..

Aaaaaah, i know!
He wants pictures!
You dirty, dirty little Aussie. Nope, won't do, not without a proper date first at the very least. I hear you're financially affluent?

My friend you have some soul searching to do. Advice free, this place won't do it for you.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Boss it's dirty and hairy in there, i wouldn't advise.
Consider shaving your asshole. Electric razors work well but nair is probably the best solution. What kind of disgusting person shows off that their butthole is disgusting? That's not an own towards DU, you're the one that has to constantly live with shit on you all the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom