Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Crispy managed to get me banned from shoutbox
You should be thanking him for doing you a huge favor
We shoutbox regulars should certainly be thanking Crispy for removing the threat of having to see the brown man's bumhole every five minutes. A great weight off all our minds.
Nobody, including me, has posted my butthole in the shoutbox in over a month. If you're seeing it every 5 minutes then i can't control that. Sounds like you're going out of your way to see it
You typed that subordinate clause thinking it made you look soooooo smart. Well, we all see through you, brown man.
Retard, where the fuck did you see my butthole in the shoutbox recently? The only way you would have seen it there was if you were digging in the archives for it like a dumb faggot

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
He reported your post like a normal user would.

I did, however, complain about Ontopoly's spamming in the Admin forum, which is my right to do as an active moderator here at RPG Codex.

Feels good, man.

So not like a normal user. Fuck you Roguey you slimy little lying bastard. It's literally modding by proxy. Which would be fine if the rat bastard wasn't paid $500 dollars to not mod one section of the codex. You talk about your right as an active mod but you gave up that right when it comes to the shoutbox when you and your butt buddy accepted 500 dollars each.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So not like a normal user. Fuck you @Roguey you slimy little lying bastard. It's literally modding by proxy. Which would be fine if the rat bastard wasn't paid $500 dollars to not mod one section of the codex. You talk about your right as an active mod but you gave up that right when it comes to the shoutbox when you and your butt buddy accepted 500 dollars each.
I don't see the difference between posting in the admin forum and clicking on the report button. The outcome would be the same.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
So not like a normal user. Fuck you @Roguey you slimy little lying bastard. It's literally modding by proxy. Which would be fine if the rat bastard wasn't paid $500 dollars to not mod one section of the codex. You talk about your right as an active mod but you gave up that right when it comes to the shoutbox when you and your butt buddy accepted 500 dollars each.
I don't see the difference between posting in the admin forum and clicking on the report button. The outcome would be the same.
You said he reported like a normal user, i didn't know normal users has access to the admin forum. By pushing for a banning in the admin forum he's extending his mod influence where it was agreed upon that he would not mod. You don't think him telling infinitron to ban someone in the admin forum goes again the spirit of the deal he made with asf?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
We shoutbox regulars should certainly be thanking Crispy for removing the threat of having to see the brown man's bumhole every five minutes. A great weight off all our minds.
Nobody, including me, has posted my butthole in the shoutbox in over a month. If you're seeing it every 5 minutes then i can't control that. Sounds like you're going out of your way to see it
You typed that subordinate clause thinking it made you look soooooo smart. Well, we all see through you, brown man.
Retard, where the fuck did you see my butthole in the shoutbox recently? The only way you would have seen it there was if you were digging in the archives for it like a dumb faggot
Never seen your butthole at all, shitskin

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Then what the fuck are you complaining about? Also, yes you have. You're on my list faggot. Eat shit.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Then what the fuck are you complaining about? Also, yes you have. You're on my list faggot. Eat shit.
yOuRe oN mY LiSt fAgGoT eAt sHiT

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Ontopoly is a fag but Crispy has been moderating by proxy since Theo was made a mod and I'm tired of pretending this is normal and acceptable. "He just reporting the post like a normal user would" is a nice gaslighting I will admit.
He didn't tell Theodora to ban Onto. You can check the sanctions page to see that it was Infinitron who banned him.

Some will seemingly insist I'm involved in every ban ever on this site, even when I've all but been entirely offline.

†††, It is a bit weird that you keep trying to remove my agency from the equation; I'm allowed to take other's opinions on board about whether someone is breaking the rules or not; and I've disagreed with Crsipy on as many or more calls of his than I've actually shared. So if I'm a tool for "modding by proxy", then I'm a damn ineffective one.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why did Rop change his name to this weird shit anyway? Is it so that people can't easily ††† him?

Considering how many codexers seem to be 4chan adjacent I assume everyone here has mastered the power of alt codes and can triforce.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Why did Rop change his name to this weird shit anyway? Is it so that people can't easily @††† him?

Considering how many codexers seem to be 4chan adjacent I assume everyone here has mastered the power of alt codes and can triforce.
The ability of getting pinged or not never crossed my head. I could give many reasons behind the username, but for now I'm pleased the cross makes certain people mad for some reason.
@†††, It is a bit weird that you keep trying to remove my agency from the equation
True, you can do mistakes on your own. Blaming Crispy for your misdemeanors was an act of mercy but you can also absorb all the blame if you want to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom