Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Why Morrowind sucked - the Douglas Goodall interview

HoMM is an RPG?

It's been seven years. Do we have an answer yet?

edit: rofl

"No betrayal" meant that key NPCs couldn't turn on the player, lie to the player if they were honest in the past, nor could an NPC steal an item from the player, etc. This is good as a general rule, but it's the kind of rule that begs for exceptions.

Why make a rule like that? It makes no sense at all, in fact it's quite stupid. I hope he who made that rule won't be involved in the design of fallout 3.

DraQ

Arcane
<br>
<br>

huehuehuehue!
20194.gif

Lumpy

Arcane
Heh, I still had this under 'watched threads' from 7 years ago.

godsend1989

Scholar
Divinity: Original Sin
Computer games this days have up to full 2 hours of single-player campaign and 90 years of multiplayer, its a time when you need them both but multi-player focused game outnumber hard the single-player ones.

Kickstarter is right on spot, just filling the emptiness of this genre.

edit: you got me didnt see the date lol

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
ah, good old necroing...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom