Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

why I need to sign in in order to read general disciussion?

el Supremo

Augur
Patron
I mean, what the fuck?

MetalCraze

Arcane
It's DU testing the system where you will have to buy an exclusive GD Poster Pack DLC for $5 that allows you to make 50 posts in General Discussion.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
It's DU testing the system where you will have to buy an exclusive GD Poster Pack DLC for $5 that allows you to make 50 posts in General Discussion.

unlimited posting plan for only $299

Cassidy

Arcane
MetalCraze said:

Will it be implemented in 11/11/11 ?

Cynic

Arcane
Makes sense for this prestigious magazine, we need a bro only section to protect the public from the cesspool that is GD

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Why is Skyway so butthurt over GD? Don't like it? Don't read or post anything there.

It's not rocket science.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Probably because it's so SHIT!

I mean, we apparently hate dumbfuckery so much but then turn around and do the same thing in GD. Lol dumbfuck fanboy detected.

It's just shit.

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
someone should just delete all subforums but general discussion i mean grow up you guys video games is shit dog (someone make a TV forum though cause breaking bad is king)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom