Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why I love the Codex

Do you lve the Codex?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
shit, wanted to edit but quoted instead. Where's the delete function? It used to be there.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Darth Roxor said:
shit, wanted to edit but quoted instead. Where's the delete function? It used to be there.
Not on my Codex.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
WhiskeyWolf said:
Darth Roxor said:
Not on my Codex.

The 'delete' button used to be there if a post was fresh and there was nothing after it.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Darth Roxor said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Darth Roxor said:
Not on my Codex.

The 'delete' button used to be there if a post was fresh and there was nothing after it.
Yeah dude, I know.

Quilty

Magister
Trash said:
Darth Roxor said:
I recall how much I love the Codex each time I go to a different forum and get raepd by mods just because I disagreed with someone.

I don't believe I had a single thread on either totalwar.org or the twcenter that wasn't locked, edited or deleted within minutes. After the newsgroups basically died this was and is one of the last places where you can at least discuss stuff.

If I remember correctly, there's a thread on twcenter where you can criticize Empire: Total Shit and another thread for praise. If that wasn't fucked up enough, the criticism thread gets deleted every once in a while because it grows too big and unmanageable or some shit like that. Ridiculous.

Yeah, I was on TW forums for awhile... couldn't stand it, had to come back. I've always assumed that there had to be other forums like this. But maybe not, at least not many. I know you can get banned from 4chan for the dumbest shit. At least here, you have to be a consistent class A dumbfuck to get banned.

chzr

Erudite
I voted no because i don't 'lve' the codex.

Anyway, i love codex because (apart from other reasons like there are trannies and fags) thanks to it, i can always laugh on fansites' topics saying how is codex biased if it pointed out flaws of their favourite game. (at same time praising that game, totally unbiased, of course.)

LazyD

Liturgist
people reference the codex outside the codex?

wait.. theres sites other then the codex....?

Quilty

Magister
laclongquan said:
Yeah, you should check out other sites sometime soon. It's a big Net out there, bro.

Yeah, definitely check out PC gamer podcasts, Rock Paper Shotgun and the Escapist, that crap will make you rage for the next couple of years, even after you come back to the 'dex.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Travitar.jpg

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This :love: smiley has severely changed the nature of the Codex. It may just be the single-most significant phenomena since I came to the 'dex.

Who made it again?

Luzur

Good Sir
Radech said:
Serious_Business said:
RPG Codex forums are a cesspool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBq3ooHC ... ed#t=7m30s

our cesspool :love:

not sure i see the relevance here, other then the people in rags and guys with guns are the forum members, Stallone and Gang are mods, and the musclecar is a good thread/topic (andhaira discuss topic?).

did i get that right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom