Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why do you let stupid people be mods?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
in this case pretty sure it's Jaeson.

So, I had a thread retardo'd even though it was a legit thread worth discussing. Since it was retardo'd the only conclusion one can draw is that the current moderators are idiots. Why do you like having idiots as moderators, DU? Is it because of sexual insecurity? We all understand, but want you to overcome it.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
There is an entire thread devoted to the shit topic you posted. If you are too fucking stupid to find it, there is not much I can do.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
there's no thread, stop pretending, faggot. eat some more cock, maybe then you'll be more amiable, lolling in the sheets covered in jizz, rolling down your face

face it, you're jealous of me.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Do you need a quest compass?

Oh wait, that's right. Your the guy that got lost in Fallout 3. :lol:

and cant figure out how to fight in The Witcher

<kingcomrade> what button do i push for the arm wrestling? it doesn't tell you

So maybe you should go find some other, quest compass friendly site hon.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
yeah try to be clever, everyone will think you're less retarded
reality is cruel, and you can rely on memes only so far. eventually even the dumbest retard will go "yeah he's just stupid"
vote of no confidence in this mod. look at how mad he is.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Speaking of issues of not being retarded, I just thought of someone who was 10x a better mod than you, but strangely has not had his moderatorship powers renewed. Another sexual insecurity on DU's part?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Jaesun said:
There is an entire thread devoted to the shit topic you posted. If you are too fucking stupid to find it, there is not much I can do.
What's so bad about there being two threads on the same topic?

MCA
After 6 years and 25751 posts, is this what Codex does to people? All fledgling newfags should be told the tale of kingcomrade lest they spend an eternity in butthurt.

Phelot

Arcane
I made a thread awhile back about the evolution of a Codex poster. I think I'm starting to get into the burned out phase. If you survive that then you begin making demands to become a moderator.

EDIT: What would be your first actions as a mod, KC?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
are you kidding? I used to BE a mod. I was a really good mod, too. I was fair. I didn't do anything retarded. I did vandalize some posts, but it was posts of people whose posts were kind of silly in the first place.

I was a good mod, and if anyone says I was not they are lying. I make fun of people a lot but I was a fair mod and didn't bullshit or retardo threads out of homosexual angst, like jaeson does.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Dicksmoker said:
Jaesun said:
What's so bad about there being two threads on the same topic?

It's only acceptable if all of them are about Dragon Age

Phelot

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
are you kidding? I used to BE a mod. I was a really good mod, too. I was fair. I didn't do anything retarded. I did vandalize some posts, but it was posts of people whose posts were kind of silly in the first place.

I was a good mod, and if anyone says I was not they are lying. I make fun of people a lot but I was a fair mod and didn't bullshit or retardo threads out of homosexual angst, like jaeson does.

I know you were. What happened anyway? Did you disappear for awhile and they got worried you'd do what that other mod did?

Why exactly do you want to be a mod again? It doesn't sound like that much fun.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
He died in a car crash and his account was taken over by his mother. Fuck you, Kayzee's mom. You will never become your son!

As for why she wants to become moderator, well, stupid people love some sense of power no matter how meaningless.

kingcomrade2

Barely Literate
haha, look. I was so right that they banned me. what's the matter, retards? can't handle the truth?
better ban me again, that''ll prove you're right and not retarded

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Banned kingcomrade.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom