Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who needs KotOR 3 when you can have this?

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
Knights of the Old Republic: REVENGE OF REVAN!

It's going to have cinematic sequences and full voice-acting. Feeling excited already? Wait until you read the plot summary!
The game takes place 8 years after kotor2. There are Phantom Ships appearing out of no where attacking small Republic instillations. Many of the leaders in the Senate have put blame on the criminal organizations: Exchange and the Hutts. There is conflict growing from worlds who felt the restoration of the outer rim have been to costly. Many systems are pushing for more power over their own systems which could weaken the Republic’s military strength. The Lost Jedi have return after the battle at Telos IV to rebuild the Order. The Jedi are still to few and the fear of the Sith still lingers in minds of the Jedi who survived the Purge.

You will be hunted by the Sith and the Jedi. You will have no allies except your party members but can they be trusted. You will unlock a secret that could plunge the Galaxy into War.

Every secret will be revealed....
Every character’s Fate will be fulfilled…..
I bet you want to know more about those awesome party members. There are 10 of them, andthey are original, bitches! A wise Jedi Master with a nice beard! A seductive female smuggler! A duros technician with a morbid sense of humor who worked on the Ebon Hawk and designed another ship, the Sister Hawk, with it in mind! Man, I wonder who is the lucky guy who's going to pilot that baby... CAN YOU FEEL THE TALENT?

The mod is coming Thursday, when it's done.

sheek

Arbiter
Carth is only in the game if Revan is light side. If Revan is light side female, Revan will mention about a Republic officer who help saved her from the dark side. Revan and Carth’s love story will be concluded in the game.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Jedi Master Quan Drayen:
You are advancing well young padawan. I have a feeling that soon the Jedi Consul will promote you to the status of Jedi Knight. Keep in mind however that the force is always in motion, always designing a new destiny. A new fate.

Player Character:
1. Thank you, master.
2. It is thanks to you and your training master that has allowed me to become a good student.
3. Good, I have been patient for to long with the counsel. I should have already been made a Knight master. They are to slow.

Well, it's certainly up to Bioware's standards.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I have no idea why people even care about Dustil. The angsty little fucker was in KOTOR for about three minutes before you either killed him or convinced him to make out with his angsty father. I think he was in KOTOR2 too, although *really* dead. I might be wrong though...

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Andyman Messiah said:
I have no idea why people even care about Dustil. The angsty little fucker was in KOTOR for about three minutes before you either killed him or convinced him to make out with his angsty father. I think he was in KOTOR2 too, although *really* dead. I might be wrong though...

Yeah, that. Well, a bunch of people in the fanfic-writing portion of the fandom do care about him an awful lot, but... I didn't think anybody at the Codex fell into that demographic.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Andyman Messiah said:
I think he was in KOTOR2 too, although *really* dead. I might be wrong though...

Yes, you find him *really* dead in the sith caves.

Andhaira

Arcane
Lucasarts will never allow this mod to be released, or be released for very long.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
AndhairaX said:
Lucasarts will never allow this mod to be released, or be released for very long.
You got that right.

LucasArts normally does not like modding shenanigans.

Andyman Messiah said:
Darth Roxor said:
Andyman Messiah said:
I think he was in KOTOR2 too, although *really* dead. I might be wrong though...

Yes, you find him *really* dead in the sith caves.

I guess he got *really* better.

Do not underestimate the powaaaaah... -ksssh- ... of fanfic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom