Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who is your favorite PS:T romanceable character?

and why?

• Morte

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Annah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fall-from-Grace

• Deionarra

• kingcomrade / I don't give a fuck and this thread sucks

• Someone raped by one of the earlier TNO incarnations.

• Total voters

Cassidy

Arcane
Bringing some incline to inane polls about NPC dates in LARPfag games. Also, the explanation to the first option is NSFW.

For one, the "romances" in PS:T are far more bearable because they imply that it takes more than the time a typical game is supposed to pass in its plot to have the PC getting laid, and in many cases it is far less cheesy than in most CRPGs that feature this kind of thing.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Definitely that corpse you could try to put the moves on in the beginning of the game. Failing that, Ravel, because she was hawt.

Alex

Arcane
I thought you were including any kind of relationship, not only romances, when you included Morte. So I was going to complain Dak'kon was missing, but then I actually read your post... Seriously, why is Morte there?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
what's that story ingame of the guy who wanted to romance the LoP and was found dead with a smile?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
"Romances" in PST were extremely unsatisfying. Deionarra was a whiny bitch, Annah was as adult as average 6yo, FFG was kinda ok but prude, finally Ravel is met once and thats it.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Ravel....confused me...

She was...a good character...you felt attached to her considering her other personas.

But...she wanting cougar action kinda made me uncomfortable...

SHE'S A HAG FOR GODS SAKE!

CrimHead

Scholar
ChrisAvellone.jpg

Phelot

Arcane
Marrow-friend. The collector at the collector's square that has a finger with a ring on it. I have sexual fantasies about him consuming TNO while TNO regenerates...

dr. one

Augur
Fall-from-Grace needs more love.
platonic and barely implied, probably my favourite "romance" in a computer game.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
dr. one said:
platonic and barely implied, probably my favourite "romance" in a computer game.
This. Voted FFG.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Sceptic said:
dr. one said:
This. Voted FFG.

Voted FFG as well.

And yeah, as far as romance in crpgs go this is its most tasteful depiction we will ever get :(

Phelot

Arcane
I voted Annah because she has big boobs.

I agree that FFG was well written and a rare platonic beauty in video games.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Yes, a platonic beauty. Her portrait in no way appealed to us a gamers then, in such a way Tali appeals to modern Bio-fans.

Not in the slightest.

Jesus.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom