Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Which RPG Should I Play Next #4: Episode 1

Which one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Litmanen

Educated
This is the play order as voted by our beloved community

2. ATOM RPG
3. Knights of the Chalice
4. Caves of Lore
5. Death Knights of Krynn
6. Dungeon Rats
7. Solasta
8. Nox
9. Black Geyser
10. Inquisitor
11. Planet Alcatraz
12. Summoner 2
13. Crusader: No Regret
14. Space Wreck
15. The Thing
16. Tyranny
17. Soulbringer
I voted both Bloodline and ATOM. I would suggest to play ATOM; then.

Can you tell me, jokes apart, what was that annoying for you with Bloodlines? Had you installed also the community patch and blablabla?

jaekl

Educated
Patron
This is the play order as voted by our beloved community

2. ATOM RPG
3. Knights of the Chalice
4. Caves of Lore
5. Death Knights of Krynn
6. Dungeon Rats
7. Solasta
8. Nox
9. Black Geyser
10. Inquisitor
11. Planet Alcatraz
12. Summoner 2
13. Crusader: No Regret
14. Space Wreck
15. The Thing
16. Tyranny
17. Soulbringer
I voted both Bloodline and ATOM. I would suggest to play ATOM; then.

Can you tell me, jokes apart, what was that annoying for you with Bloodlines? Had you installed also the community patch and blablabla?
Well I was very close to quitting during the tutorial because of the dialogue with the biker guy as well as the opening where it's like a bunch of anime weirdos in a high school auditorium doing a dramatic execution. But I took a break to clear the cringe out of my sinuses and persevered. I ran around in what was essentially a carnival-style haunted house with nothing in it for 20 minutes and there was some combat with gang members which was very odd and clunky, switching to 3rd person for melee and half of your hits causing wacky ragdolls all over the place. The final straw was this loopy broad with a split personality who has a fight with herself while you're stuck standing there and entertaining her overt retardation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom