Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Which of the 7 editions of Skyrim is the best one?

BEST SKYRIM?!

• Regular Skyrim. You might want to reserve a nursing home room now, grandpa.

• Skyrim: Special Edition. *cracks open a can* *sips* Yeah... they don't make them like this anymore.

• Skywind, oh god please kill me why did you create such a monster

• Skyrim: Very Special Edition. Because I want to play Skyrim with my FBI agent.

• Skyrim Legendary Edition. Yeah, you're a boomer.

• Skyrim: VR. I'm so far into sunk cost fallacy that I try to convince other people that VR isnt trash

• Skyrim Anniversary Edition. Zoom zoom.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Kidnapping a junkie off the streets then forcing him to play Skyrim for 72 hours straight and when we do let him sleep it’s only for 4 hours until we wake him up by blasting the Skyrim theme music after injecting him with heroin and telling him he’s in the Skyrim universe over and over again until one day he falls asleep and we drop him in rural Scandinavia with a sword

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Skyrim Switch Edition, because the others didn't contain enough soy.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Remember that loli mod for the original Skyrim.

Yeah me either. What a bunch of degenerates.

Voted.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If you play each one once you've played Skyrim seven times which is the skyway-approved amount of times to play through an RPG.

Skyrim has no tire textures for Skyway to rate.

Gets it an automatic shit rating.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
I like Skyrim Special Edition. It runs so much better than its 32bit counterpart. The modding scene took a bit to catch up. But now it can be modded with 500 plus mods with nary a crash if done right. Legacy of the Dragonborn is a great mod to base a huge list around if anyone hasnt given it a playthrough.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Can the number of options be reduced to three, or at max. four? (And can you add an inconspicuous mark to the correct choice, for those that never played Skyrim.)

Ryzer

Arcane
I decided to vote for Skyrim Special Edition because the 64 bit address allows me to install more mods and play Enderal instead.

Last edited:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Well, Special Edition has this mod going on for it. So there's a clear winner.

63099-1644026956-328907077.jpeg
63099-1644026770-1966971014.jpeg
63099-1644025876-1795770146.png

Miner 2049er

Scholar
Any. As long as you install the Final Fantasy turn based mod. That Tifa mod from above might help as well.

Dr1f7

Scholar
the original, obviously. they really dumbed down ALL of the deep mechanics after the original release. not to mention the hamfisted "woke agenda" that they injected into later editions.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
the original, obviously. they really dumbed down ALL of the deep mechanics after the original release. not to mention the hamfisted "woke agenda" that they injected into later editions.

lol had me there for a second :hahyou:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom