Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which is the most depraved RPG Community?

Which is the most depraved RPG Community?

• Total voters

adure

Liturgist
n
the gothic community

extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof

I suspect he was referring to this gothic community.
nope
gothic_community.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The true victor is obvious. Hats down, gentlemen. They are the masters of true decline of humanity.

Captain Shrek

Its BSN. They are serious about things that we joke about.

Malpercio

Arcane
Define "depraved."

I mean, Bethtard created mods where you can fuck horses, but Biodrones gave us Tali's sweat and the Codex... is the codex.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
The best community had to be the Wayfarers : back in the time of the early Ultima Dragons, there were a group of people who aspired to follow the eight virtues in real life. Their inspiration was very different than the Biofanboys : Biofanboys aspired to fucking aliens while having a gender swap and looking like total dorks, the Wayfarers aspired to look like total dorks, give money to blind shopkeepers and allow wounded animals to flee.

Choose your side, comrade !

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
There's no counter.
edit: ~= 62 "Bros" i wouldn't piss on if burning

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom