Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which game should I be playing?

Which of the following games should I continue?

• Fallout 3, which I like but needs to be patched

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NWN2: Storm of Zehir, which is fantastic, but still is retarded in that NWN2 "way"

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, which sure feels like an RPG!

• Fuck you, jacofer. I'm not that much of an Oblivion fan

• obligatory kc option, whatev.

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I hate it when I've got several games that I've started, they all appeal to me, but I can't decide which one should get my attention.

Codex opinion poll to the rescue!

Okay, so which is it gonna be?

Beans00

Erudite
Stalker or fallout 3, stalker is better just stay away from soz, its shit.

Deleted member 7219

Fallout 3. Haven't played Clear Sky or Storm of Zehir, and I don't plan to either.

Multi-headed Cow

Fallout 3, which you like, but needs to be patched. Just so long as you ignore the main quest after you get power armor training and spend the rest of the game doing your own thing.

Multi-headed Cow

I'd suggest grabbing a difficulty mod like Sager then.

oscar

Arcane
The game of thrones

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom