Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Where my Bubbles Gone?

Mustawd

I'm a political prisoner in the Château d'If.

Which basically means eventually I will escape, find a gold treasure, and get my revenge on all you smug aristocrats.

Or when DU gets bored with the prison meme. Whichever comes first.

A user named cat

swVmy3Y.gif

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
No, bubbles pretended to be a wymyn several times. He had a female avatar for fucks sake.

And posted pics of some chick at a trade show and claimed it was him.

Mustawd

So what? It's a running joke to do that. Crooked Bee and Scrooge have been doing it since they've signed on here. If you think anyone on here is an actual wymnz that's your fault. Most of ppl here are trannies. Like you for example. I'm pretty sure you're a post-op tranny. So don't throw stones in glass houses, etc. Pretty sure the only non trannies here are the DDO crew like Crispy, Lhynn, Luka, Helot, and myself. Probably the highest concentration of T on the entire codex.

Besides, the guy had his picture taken plenty of times, which proves he was just trolling.

Murk

Arcane
No, bubbles pretended to be a wymyn several times. He had a female avatar for fucks sake.

And posted pics of some chick at a trade show and claimed it was him.

He's not been shy about showing his face in interviews/photos, so I'm not sure if you just missed the joke or he had a period where he was a closeted tranny.

In either case, trolling or tranny, both are time honored Codicks traditions. Also, I don't care, he can pretend to be a grill all he wants if he continues to write high quality content with an insatiable hunger for objectivity.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom