Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's your favorite game for killing communists?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
549555-command-conquer-red-alert-dos-manual.jpg

Curratum

Best choice, because if allows you to kill nazis, communists, slopes and yanks all in the same game, and you can satisfy practically all your politically or racially motivated cravings within the same package.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jagged Alliance 1 and Deadly Games. Although Ivan is not actually a Communist, Reuban thinks he is, and if you hire them both, he will kill Ivan and leave absolutely no trace of the crime.

somerandomdude

Learned
I want a game that lets me kill Western commie larpers. Killing a bunch of gooks or russkies is fucking boring. Let me bomb the UN building, gun down the Rotchilds and drive a tank into the offices of BBC. Shit like that. But oh no, go kill some gooks in a jungle wearing a silly latex suit is what I get instead.
It's based as fuck, you get to blow up fags, dykes, trannies and antifa.

quaesta

Educated
I want a game that lets me kill Western commie larpers. Killing a bunch of gooks or russkies is fucking boring. Let me bomb the UN building, gun down the Rotchilds and drive a tank into the offices of BBC. Shit like that. But oh no, go kill some gooks in a jungle wearing a silly latex suit is what I get instead.
It's based as fuck, you get to blow up fags, dykes, trannies and antifa.

He places boxes around to control the environment. That's a cool mechanic I haven't seen in other arena shooters.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In

Best choice, because if allows you to kill nazis, communists, slopes and yanks all in the same game, and you can satisfy practically all your politically or racially motivated cravings within the same package.

i want a second-sino japanese war FPS, KMT VS PLA vs Japs and Collaborationist Chinese. The moon script flame wars over it would be amazing.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Vietcong & Vietcong: Fist Alpha + the original Operation Flashpoint & OFP: Resistance are top notch, though I certainly due second the Freedom Fighters too. And lets not forget Homefront - at least the first game was p. gud.

laclongquan

Arcane
DUMBASS!

if you want to kill communists, specifically, the Red Menace Soviet soldiers that scare you shitless...

Play Silent Storm.

Axis campaign has you killing Soviet half of the time. Alliance campaign has you able to do that in one or two missions only, I think. Though once you open up Soviet wild lands you can kill in random encounter missions.

Vlajdermen

Arcane
You can always play the GLA in C&C Generals. Most badass RTS faction ever, bar fucking none.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom