Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Whatever happened to TSLRP?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
MetalCraze said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Wonder what would happen if we spamed them to oblivion now?

I don't think beating something that's dead will make any difference.

Exactly. Other than to continuously stroke his own ego (Dashus) what is the fucking point of even having a Gizka forum at all? Even if :lol: Dashus finally finishes it, and since he is the only one working on it, what purpose does it serve really?

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If you read Killerbobs post, it states quite clearly that it's her endeavor, not Dashus. In fact she tried to contact him but he didn't answer.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Lockkaliber said:
If you read Killerbobs post, it states quite clearly that it's her endeavor, not Dashus. In fact she tried to contact him but he didn't answer.

I haven't honestly kept up on the Gizka restoration since the Zbyl2 and DarthStoney version is out already and working just fine (granted gizka commented/complained that the Zbyl/Stoney version restores stuff that just does not make sense i.e. the GenoHaradan stuff etc...).

So is Killerbob working on it now and have access to the data files?

MetalCraze

Arcane
Jaesun said:
So is Killerbob working on it now and have access to the data files?

No - she was just enjoying all the precious cult she had back in the days so now she just wants to keep asslickers around.

I agree but:
(a) I still don't think we had our glorious 'day in the sun - we were RIGHT you fuckers!!!!' involved. I think a mass trolling is in order now that they all know the trolls havew won, are in the right, and hence they're just laying their defences down for us to pillage their lands.
(b) we MUST EXTEND THE MIGHTY THREAD!!! Fuck, the chances of a thread by me even REACHING 75+ pages again is almost nil (not even I can write a wall of text THAT big).

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
I loved impersonating the TSLRCM devs at those forums while making some passive aggressive comments about the quality of the TSLRP. Man, even though they were as easy as they get that still caused some quality drama and butthurt. Good times.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Didn't Dashus start trolling Gizka forums himself, through the "sad losers who can't get any pussy whine about a mod while I fuck the shit out of my gorgeous GF, suckers!" posts or something like that?

Edit:typo

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Yeah, he said he never finished anything before in his life but was commited to this yet had no chance to work on it because of all the pussy he was getting. Fools lapped it up like the good little doggies they were while thanking him for it.

Got to say. Gizka did provide some fascinating insight into how cultism might work actually.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Trash said:
I loved impersonating the TSLRCM devs at those forums while making some passive aggressive comments about the quality of the TSLRP. Man, even though they were as easy as they get that still caused some quality drama and butthurt. Good times.

They learned you weren't you 5 minutes into the trolling.

GarfunkeL said:
Didn't Dashus start trolling Gizka forums himself, through the "sad losers who can't get any pussy whine about a mod while I fuck the shit out of my gorgeous GF, suckers!" posts or something like that?

Edit:typo

Oh man I thought I didn't remember this one clearly but now I'm sure this post did exist. It was the biggest fuck you from Dashus to his own cult and yet they were continuing to suck his cock.

Good times

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
MetalCraze said:
Trash said:
You wish. I remember at least one that went on for a few days. Even though a) the username was clearly different (no invisible character or any shit like it), b) the join date and post count kinda gave it away, and c) one of the other devs (or just a beta tester) clearly pointed out this wasn't Stoney. And the idiots STILL took the posts as if they came from Stoney.

GarfunkeL said:
It wasn't that obvious, but the subtext clearly pointed to "I have pussy and you don't because you're nerds". Didn't stop the apologists from continuing to suck his cock.

Azrael the cat said:
I still don't think we had our glorious 'day in the sun - we were RIGHT you fuckers!!!!' involved.
You can't. You need to first convince them that TSLRP ain't gonna happen. These guys still honestly believe Dashus is taking a well-deserved break and will then resume the mod and finish it - after all he said so himself!

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
MetalCraze said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Wonder what would happen if we spamed them to oblivion now?

I don't think beating something that's dead will make any difference.[/quote

BRO LOLOLOLLOL 999 PERCENT OF YOUR POSTS ARE BEATING A DEAD HOUSE ABOUT BIOFAG OBSIDIFAG FAGTHESDA SUCKS LOLLOLLOOL THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST IN A WHILE LOLLOOL???

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Sceptic said:
MetalCraze said:
Trash said:
You wish. I remember at least one that went on for a few days. Even though a) the username was clearly different (no invisible character or any shit like it), b) the join date and post count kinda gave it away, and c) one of the other devs (or just a beta tester) clearly pointed out this wasn't Stoney. And the idiots STILL took the posts as if they came from Stoney.

:smug:

When I did the same thing on Stoney's forum they pretty much learned right away. Mostly because some tard who visited the KKKodex provided them with the links to the thread about it here.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
That thread started out pretty respectful of Team Gizka.

Time really flies. Made my first post in there I think. Back then the horse was still Locue, or something.

jaylittle

Scholar
Hmmmm... I love that old TSLRP thread. It really brings back some great memories. Remember that time that TG and their zealots accused me of leaking their mod to the web? Sigh... it's been too long since I've been the center of such internet drama.

Of course the best part about that is that later on evidence emerged that one of their most vocal beta testers was actually the source of the leak. Apparently he thought that he would get laid if he gave the download instructions to somebody impersonating a female member of the beta team! You've got to love it!

It's a shame we never found out who actually fucked Darth Windu over though. I for one would sure like to shake his or her hand.

Fat Dragon said:
link

Here's the legendary thread, for those wanting to learn more of Codex lore or just bask in the glorious nostalgia. :salute:

There were a lot of fags here back then. And skyway was... weird. I need my rage-fueled bunny, but back then he didn't say anything spectacular for a codexer.

MetalCraze

Arcane
I had some hope in Gizka. A modder team taking on a project of such a scale, even giving a then still fairly new Obsidian a chance to show what they can really do if they dedicated more time to the game - it was interesting. However as the time passed Gizka were looking less and less like people who were dedicated to the project and proved to be a bunch of assholes. And got what they deserved.

qliveur

Educated
It's dead, Jim, but I'll admit that I still troll over there periodically and can confirm that there are still fanbois over there willing to stick up for Doucheus and his piece of vaporware. It's kind of sad, really, but in a lulzy sort of way.

StrangeCase

Educated
Fat Dragon said:
link

Here's the legendary thread, for those wanting to learn more of Codex lore or just bask in the glorious nostalgia. :salute:

Somehow I missed this in my lurking days. Thank you for this valuable bit of Codex history.

EDIT: I dig how Skyway gets embittered and caustic sometime between mid-2008 and mid-2009. I'm guessing it was FO3's release and subsequent Codex war?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom