Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the hell?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Out of almost 4 billion women you're simping for this.
aya-cash-3.jpg
I'm still pissed about this post. Don't be talking shit about my sweetheart. Let's see some selfies of your sweaty landwhale of a bitch, cunt. That's assuming you're not a fag which is highly likely.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

There is no human bean on this earth I want to be closer to. I would go to bars with her, snort pills with her, go unicorn hunting with her. And pegging. She is the only woman I would let peg my ass mercilessly. I wouldn't even feel gay. She could use my arse as her personal punching bag. I love her so much.

Krice

Arcane
Developer
Didn't read the thread but what is this? Somewhat annoying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom