Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What the hell to vote for golden shower awards

uaciaut

Augur
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/category.php?id=original

Yes yes i know that link is the source of all evil popamole hell and everything about it sucks etc, seriously though what would you vote out of each category (i'm guessing SOME choices have to be close to decent, right right?).

And even if the whole golden joystick awards is a fucking PR stunt/sham it wouldn't be THAT bad to give some good PR to games where people actually try to put more money in design than in publicity, no? D:

Gerrard

Arcane
I feel that now more than ever the phrase "everything is shit" holds true.

Even though I haven't played 90+% of those games.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Fuck you uaciaut ! Crawling through their unbelievably shitty nominations was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Oh well, I can only say this:

MOST WANTED : Bloodborne
GAME OF THE YEAR : Dark Souls II

End of rine

tumblr_inline_n0yrr4aogb1s3gbsz.gif

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
If you really think the site is so evil and shit, then why give it free publicity by linking it here?

Anyway, getting caught was part of my plan, so I went there anyway.

Best Original - Stanley Parable
Most Wanted - MGSV (BloodBorne was close tho)
Best Indie - Stanley Parable
Visual Design - Donkey Kong
Multiplayer - USF4
Audio - er... I guess Transistor. Makes me realize this is a shit year for audio.
Best Moment - wow, these all fucking blow too. Guess Dark Souls 2 for least shit.
Storytelling - Stanley Parable
Best Online - Hearthstone
Best Handheld - didn't play any of these, so abstain
Best Mobile - didn't play any, abstain
Platform - Steam? Should just be PC, weird.
Studio - Abstain, all stupid.
Innovation - All shit, but I guess oculus (why is twitch on here, shit's old)
Personality - all double shit. I vote Chris Avellone or Hideo Kojima
GOTY - Dark Souls 2 by default.

yeah, 2014 a shit.

Btw my choices are all objective fact and you are empirically wrong if you disagree.

uaciaut

Augur
If you really think the site is so evil and shit, then why give it free publicity by linking it here?

I don't think it's evil and shit, i think it's just another click-baity publicity stunt that will probably help huge-budeg popamoles get even more publicity, but since most internet seems to do that i don't really give a shit (i expect most codexers to whine about it though).

Drakron

Arcane
I voted on Destiny and PS4 when that was avaible but ... I need to have a account.

FUCK THAT

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
From 2014, i only remember playing Shovel Knight, Dark Souls 2 and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Lost Alpha if you count mods. At least these games are good, can't say the same for the rest.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
You know this generation's gonna be shite when all people were talking about at the announcement of each console was which one disappointed them the least.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
They throw bait, game to be precised. nuXCOM-Enemy Unknown.
Require account on CVG, Playfire and your Steam account connected to Playfire Reward system.
Game is boring popamole abomination of old classic so why bother?
Ah right, Long War Mod
:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom