Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck are you playing right now?

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
Original War - found it on GOG. Can't believe this game hasn't got more love here at the codex. (althoug, it is RTwP so that may be why). It's a squad based tactical game with RPG type leveling etc...kinda plays like Baldur's Gate with guns and vehicles. I'm only an hour or so into it, so it's too early to tell if it will last, but it seems great so far.....

Also fucking SHADOW COMPLEX!! on the 360. Simply stunning - honestly this game has singlehandedly renewed my faith in the gameing industry. The best reason to become a console fag - even if it's the only game you ever play on it.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Emotional Vampire said:
ghostdog said:
Andyman Messiah said:
But enough defending my lazy ass, I'm actually replaying Metal Gear Solid 3. Now that's a good game.

It is ? So, it's better than the crappy mess MGS2 was ?

Hahahaha, of course not, and don't get fooled by a fanboy with a blind spot. All MGS games are a fucking mess of Codex, Marvel Universe and what passes as "plot" in a country of 12-year-olds.
Hey, man. You know when vampires were cool? Yeah, I remember that day.

Fuck I hate the Zombie fad. Especially when they turn them from walking undead into running, jumping ninja zombies

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
L'ennui said:
I'm currently playing "Being bored at work." Man, what a bummer that is. 0/10, all the bloom in the world could not redeem this snorefest.

It gets more fun after you kill the boss.

Tardvapor

Novice
Currently playing X-Com TFTD on Superhuman and larping up some Iron Man combat muthafuckas!

And getting raped in the face!

L'ennui said:
I'm currently playing "Being bored at work." Man, what a bummer that is. 0/10

130aa85b8f56b9ac3b5098869b8a5053_new_medium.jpg

sabishii

Arbiter
I was playing Divinity 2 and Two Worlds but my desktop assploded,

so I"m playing Nox and Chaos League now. Blood Bowl worth a buy?

MaskedMartyr

Liturgist
I'm playing shadow watch, that other xcom clone that nobody ever heard of.

It really sucks.

Krokar

Scholar
Death To Spies: Moment of Truth

I have never played the first one, but this one is quite nice. It does have some flaws like stiff main character and retarded AI once the alarm sounds. But the stealth part is done right imo. And the game is hard which is quite a surprise in this age of dumbing down.

Dickweed

Educated
Emotional Vampire said:
Hahahaha, of course not, and don't get fooled by a fanboy with a blind spot. All MGS games are a fucking mess of Codex, Marvel Universe and what passes as "plot" in a country of 12-year-olds.
You play stealth action games for the plot. You are worse than Fatlus please kill yourself.

You play stealth action games to sit and listen to codec/cutscenes more than you're actually playing?

Sure is denial in here.

Mogar

Scholar
Feels so good, playing my
Penisfilter.png
!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom