Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What If Black Cat Was A 3,000+ Year Old Alien? (LR: Nemesis)

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Now they went full retard. That Wetworks episode was truly herp-derp. That's what happens when you throw in everything and the kitchen sink into the same continuity.

Vii

Novice
A7MpW.jpg

Does that outfit comes with a lifetime supply of superglue or something?

SoupNazi

Of course evil Majestic would have a goatee. What a terrible fucking trope. Still, MOAR!!

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Evil Madge has a donut-beard the next time we see him (or rather, SAW him since I already posted World's End). Anyway, next page Revelations start.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I love Madge's goatee, every time it appears :love:

Is John the PHD leader that you complained was the Mary Sue? He didn't come across as that bad here.

Vaarna_Aarne

Sceptic said:
I love Madge's goatee, every time it appears :love:

Is John the PHD leader that you complained was the Mary Sue? He didn't come across as that bad here.
Not one of his worse moments.

Majestic47

Learned
Bump. Gotta say though, I prefer a much focused solo comic books than group ones, there's always a mish mash of characters that don't seem to 'gel' and attention of detail is usually poor when the writer attempts to characterize 4-5 superheroes at once.

Solo comic books seem to delve more on the way the hero thinks, his inner thoughts and often explains why he did this and that, compared to group ones where thought bubbles are kind of rare, and the readers are left guessing each member motivation - spot the judas etc.

I like batman solo books better for this reason. There's just so much unsaid in his movies. Awesome as they may be, he didn't get enough time nor opportunity to voice out what and why he did some stuff.

SoupNazi

That was actually pretty great. I (mostly) like the art too. And the little humor bits (like when sandnigger doctor eats the green jello. Plus, Nemesis is awesome.

Vaarna_Aarne

We refer to him as Doctor Andhaira, because we are most displeased about him replacing the beloved Doctor Trash.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom