Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Quote this post and be banned.

Or not. I'm not a Jew so it wouldn't work.

zionist_agent.png

nice try asshole
I'm 100% Slavic

pics or it didnt happen

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
This thread is like that scene in Battle of Algiers where the French are playing over the loudspeakers the names of all the terrorist leaders who've been arrested.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
This drama is a great example of the Streisand effect.
Yesterday, I had no idea what [redacted]'s name was (nor any real desire to find out). Because of these rancid bans and the boundless hypocrisy at play, today I know [redacted]'s first name, last name, age, LinkedIn, old university, home address, and Ultima/Independence Day fanfic (despite still having no desire to know these things).

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I heard there was this famous jewish assassin called Tovias Rieper. Apparently, after graduating university and doing mandatory military service for IDF, he was recruited by mossad to spy on most dangerous den of white supremacy -the RPGCodex. His victims were Sweeper, Kalin, Goral and many casualties that we don't even know. He even defeated the german agent 1488, who disguised himself on dex as writer of fantasy books for children.

The story is still ongoing.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
but what about the slav jews. Pretty big dispora of jews in ruskie and russians in israel...

Basically all Soviet culture was literally created by Jews.
Yes, because (((Bolsheviks))) were destroying Russian culture and replacing it with their own degenerative version of it.

It's quite sad that Russian intelligentsia of proper spiritual qualities was replaced by miserable Jewry and their gofers

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
but what about the slav jews. Pretty big dispora of jews in ruskie and russians in israel...

Basically all Soviet culture was literally created by Jews.
Yes, because (((Bolsheviks))) were destroying Russian culture and replacing it with their own degenerative version of it.

It's quite sad that Russian intelligentsia of proper spiritual qualities was replaced by miserable Jewry and their gofers

I mean, look at all the cult Soviet movie directors for instance. Gayday, Zaharov, Ryazanov, German, Eisenstein, Romm, all aliens.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom