Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
If I ever reach the point where I care about the ethnic background of the guy who posts news releases on the codex, please remind me to rope.
So naming people is forbidden but posting death threats like this is fine?!? DarkUnderlord, Nutria said he was going to lynch Infi, do something!
I find it funny that Inshillitron would be this butthurt over some light "doxxing" that involves nothing but his first name, when I know for a fact that he's been sharing my full personal information along with social security number in the admin forum.

But I guess that's different, because who can expect a Jew to have principles beyond Jewry?

:smug:
Do you have any proof of this? That is a serious breach of privacy if you can prove it. He might need to step down and a privacy minded user like myself would have to step forward and take his place.
Code:
         _   _
        (_)/` |
      _(_) ^ /
      >\|  -;   _
      \_/    \_/<
       /    ,__/
      ;     |
      |    .-.
       |       )_
    .-\______;__>
   (__..._      _
          `--''` )
Viktor, Valentin, Vladimir, Stepan, Andrei, Yury, Alexei, Mikhail, Vadim, Vasily, Oleg, Igor', Danila/Daniil, Konstantin, Georgy, Artyom, Denis, Matvey, Kirill, Anton, Leonid, Ivan, Pavel, Maxim, Pyotr...
Do you have normal names that aren't ur-Slavonic or larping Greeks or Romans? Like Adam, Benjamin and names like that?

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Do you have normal names that aren't ur-Slavonic or larping Greeks or Romans? Like Adam, Benjamin and names like that?
Russian name convention stems from three sources: old pre-Christian Russian names, then Greek and Biblical derived since Russia adopted Christianity from the Greek Byzantine tradition.

Benjamin and Adam are both Hebrew names

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
I WAS GONE FOR LIKE A FEW HOURS AND NOW EVEN MORE PEOPLE ARE BANNED?
WHY WAS MAXIE BANNED? I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR HARASSING JENKEM IN THE SHOUTBOX BUT HE'S ALSO BANNED.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
I WAS GONE FOR LIKE A FEW HOURS AND NOE EVEN MORE PEOPLE ARE BANNED?
WHY WAS MAXIE BANNED? I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR HARASSING JENKEM IN THE SHOUTBOX BUT HE'S ALSO BANNED.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

Jenkem got a timeout for his own good, his shoutbox behavior was self-destructive

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
My name is Dmitry, by the way. Quote this post and be banned.

Or not. I'm not a Jew so it wouldn't work.

Well, it was either Dimitry, Sergei, or Alexander to begin with. Not much too choose from when it comes to Russian names.
Viktor, Valentin, Vladimir, Stepan, Andrei, Yury, Alexei, Mikhail, Vadim, Vasily, Oleg, Igor', Danila/Daniil, Konstantin, Georgy, Artyom, Denis, Matvey, Kirill, Anton, Leonid, Ivan, Pavel, Maxim, Pyotr...

Just the people I know, without going into the rare names like Makar or Svyatoslav
What if one of your friends was named ****. Would you write it?

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted

Well, it was either Dimitry, Sergei, or Alexander to begin with. Not much too choose from when it comes to Russian names.

Just the people I know, without going into the rare names like Makar or Svyatoslav
Do Russians actually just name their kids four asterisks? I know of someone called Astrix but he is a music DJ and his real name is Avi Shmailov.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Do you have any proof of this? That is a serious breach of privacy if you can prove it. He might need to step down and a privacy minded user like myself would have to step forward and take his place.
It depends on the level of "proof" you'd require, but let's be clear on the level of doxxing here; we're talking full-on home-address-social-security-number-first-middle-last-name stuff, stolen Facebook chat-logs, and portrait photography. I know it for a fact, but I'm not going to sell anyone down the river to substantiate it. As opposed to the moderators, I have some semblance of dignity and honor. But what's more important to me is that Infinitron, Crispy, and DarkUnderlord all know it's true, yet here they are, banning people, laughing about it, and just ignoring the own abuses and abusers, making themselves into hypocrites and the spineless, just because the king shill is a foreskin-less butthurt little bitch-boy.

Meanwhile, good moderators like our boy J*rlFr*nk have been ousted for far lesser abuses like deleting his posts instead of just editing them.

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
It depends on the level of "proof" you'd require, but let's be clear on the level of doxxing here; we're talking full-on home-address-social-security-number-first-middle-last-name stuff, stolen Facebook chat-logs, and portrait photography. I know it for a fact, but I'm not going to sell anyone down the river to substantiate it. As opposed to the moderators, I have some semblance of dignity and honor. But what's more important to me is that Infinitron, Crispy, and DarkUnderlord all know it's true, yet here they are, banning people, laughing about it, and just ignoring the own abuses and abusers, making themselves into hypocrites and the spineless, just because the king shill is a foreskin-less butthurt little bitch-boy.

Meanwhile, good moderators like our boy J*rlFr*nk have been ousted for far lesser abuses like deleting his posts instead of just editing them.
If they are all in on it how did you become aware of it? Was there an insider whistle blower? If that is the case I can understand wanting to keep your contact secret. If they are doing breaches to privacy like that behind the scenes then we need an entirely new administration. You should take legal action if it is very serious.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
If they are doing breaches to privacy like that behind the scenes then we need an entirely new administration.
The thing is, I don't even give a shit about the doxxing in itself, which is also why I didn't bring this up anywhere when it happened back in 2019, and despite the creepy stalking aspect of it all, it's not like this wasn't known to some people (IIRC it was once posted on the Obsidian forums too), and the grand shillmeister didn't technically compile the information involved - he just saved it and later shared it and so on.

No, what gets to me is the sheer hypocrisy at play here, now, in this very thread, regarding this specific situation, where the mere mention of someone's first name - known by many already - results in the immediate nuking of long-time members of the community just because said shekeleer can't keep his spaghetti together, while other mods jeer and cheer, and we take yet another round of "Infinimelnorme does a bunch of shit and nothing gets done about it yet again". Counter to the bantz I sometimes deliver, I don't even particularly dislike the resident kike, and if not for the ongoing meltdown, I would never have brought this up - because I do take issue with hypocrisy and I do take issue with reddit-tier moderator abuse and the knee-jerk banning of members.
You should take legal action if it is very serious.
Basically everything posted is a matter of public record in Sweden, and stolen chat-logs and photographs are hard to prosecute, nevermind the fact that the site where it was/is(?) posted probably being paid by mail to Kirgistan; nevermind that the individual(s) involved would be practically impossible to track down. It's not the first or last time this has happened to me or acquaintances - the best way to handle it is to simply shrug and proceed to not give a fuck. It's a routine intimidation tactic.

Last edited:

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Quote this post and be banned.

zionist_agent.png

nice try asshole
I'm 100% Slavic
Yes,we could rob any jew without a problem! Jews are inferior to us in thieving skills!
but what about the slav jews. Pretty big dispora of jews in ruskie and russians in israel...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Quote this post and be banned.

zionist_agent.png

nice try asshole
I'm 100% Slavic
Yes,we could rob any jew without a problem! Jews are inferior to us in thieving skills!
but what about the slav jews. Pretty big dispora of jews in ruskie and russians in israel...
Well the jews in russia are accepted there so they could keep the local economy up,they steal from westerners because they are jews,while russians steal from those jews. The ruskie in jewland are there to just steal from the jews.

Dwarvophile

Liturgist
In other words you're saying RPG Codex has become second NeoGaf.

By the way, here's some publicly available information about the perpetrator, who obviously isn't a good guy - as he is a literal decline enabler through being a paid presskit whore. Not to mention an author of horrible fan fiction. Take a look.

Wait, it's a joke, not the original, right ?

I am outraged by his banning

#metoo
#my users feelings are 100% hurt

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane

Do Russians actually just name their kids four asterisks? I know of someone called Astrix but he is a music DJ and his real name is Avi Shmailov.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Asterix.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom