Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Fluent

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
where we all defend female-identifying-peoples

I haven't noticed anyone defending you lately.
You don't even make any effort to post anything insightful, creative or meaningful, you just take potshots at other people. You are the Codex equivalent of the National Enquirer, thus good for only one thing: the trash can.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
So Fairfax is a mentally ill autist who pretends to be a woman online, Fluent bought into the act and starts making weird attempts at hitting on her (still 0 evidence of anything like real life stalking or doxxing), then Fairfax turns around and claims it is sexual harassment. Everyone proceeds to pile onto Fluent because they want to whiteknight for Fairfax. I'm sure Fairfax was enjoying all the drama.

Glad to see this forum has turned into reddit, where we all defend female-identifying-peoples and ban anyone who dares to make them uncomfortable with dangerous words.

Exactly. All I felt while reading his/her/it posts is "He totally eye raped me!"

I thought the whirling peniscopter gag was pretty funny myself, even funnier with the strong possibility that Fairfax is a guy :lol:

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Sounds like he just couldn't handle the double-whammy of being called ugly by a woman on the internet and then finding out she was a he. I think that'd be a lot for anyone to handle all at once.

That said, it seems like something is missing now.

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
Fluent was an agent of decline, and a shitstain. Glad he's gone.

You're a woman, that alone makes you an agent of decline.
And you're a repressed man that larps having a child and a wife that don't exist because the invisible limp dick in the sky you worship will get angry at your for not sucking the cock you desperately want to devour. girls rule

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
So Fairfax is a mentally ill autist who pretends to be a woman online, Fluent bought into the act and starts making weird attempts at hitting on her (still 0 evidence of anything like real life stalking or doxxing), then Fairfax turns around and claims it is sexual harassment. Everyone proceeds to pile onto Fluent because they want to whiteknight for Fairfax. I'm sure Fairfax was enjoying all the drama.

Glad to see this forum has turned into reddit, where we all defend female-identifying-peoples and ban anyone who dares to make them uncomfortable with dangerous words.
you're the type that didn't defend shitlord or drog when he got temp banned. You're just one of those homos who only joined the codex because you thought you can say and post anything you want. this site could use less pretenders like you and once my fairytale game is completed you'll be eating from the dried out shitskid from my fathers pants.

Jinn

Arcane
Everyone proceeds to pile onto Fluent because they want to whiteknight for Fairfax.

If you really think this is the reason a majority of people wanted Fluent gone, you're as delusional as he is.

It was a means to an end. The real tragedy is that he wasn't banned just for the way he acted on a normal basis, all FairFax related things aside.

Repressed Homosexual
Everyone proceeds to pile onto Fluent because they want to whiteknight for Fairfax.

If you really think this is the reason a majority of people wanted Fluent gone, you're as delusional as he is.

If there's anything I learned in 25 years on the Internet, it's to never underestimate the capacity of tons of thirsty men to degrade themselves for anything that vaguely appears to be a woman.

Latro

Arcane

If there's anything I learned in 25 years on the Internet, it's to never underestimate the capacity of tons of thirsty men to degrade themselves for anything that vaguely appears to be a woman.

Fluent is a liar, why would I support him? I don't remember if your Christianity was part of the larp though, so I'm unsure how I should take it.

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy

If there's anything I learned in 19 years on the Internet, it's to never underestimate the capacity of tons of repressed larpers that degrade themselves for anything that vaguely appears to be a god.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So Fairfax is a mentally ill autist who pretends to be a woman online,

There's no GOTIS here at all. He doesn't want that kind of attention and has never given any kind of indication that he does.

Fluent bought into the act and starts making weird attempts at hitting on her (still 0 evidence of anything like real life stalking or doxxing), then Fairfax turns around and claims it is sexual harassment. Everyone proceeds to pile onto Fluent because they want to whiteknight for Fairfax. I'm sure Fairfax was enjoying all the drama.

behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances in a workplace or other professional or social situation.

Fits to me.

And no, he didn't enjoy it. As I said above, he doesn't want this kind of attention, and told Fluent not to make that thread. This wouldn't be a problem if Fluent had just stuck to mutually blocking and not constantly trying to pester him despite it. 'fax is also bitter enemies with Junta, but 'fax has never advocated for Junta being banned because PJ doesn't harass him. mustawd made an edgy joke which resulted in being added to his ignore list, but 'fax doesn't advocate for mustawd being banned because mustawd doesn't go out of his way to harass him. It's just the creep who got obsessed for months who was the problem.

Repressed Homosexual
You have got to be kidding me. There have been literally dozens of instances of people over the years making harassing, degrading posts and comments toward specific people that they dislike over and over again, and it has never mattered until now. Sometimes this was even perpetrated by mods or admins themselves. I remember when Trash kept editing my posts and calling me a kiddy diddler. He was harassing me CONSTANTLY, as other people did. And yet, I never ONCE said that someone was being mean to me and that I wanted any action to be taken, because I understand the basic principle that if I want to be able to say what I want, I need to respect within reason the ability of others to do it as well.

Fluent has done nothing that others have not done at least 10 times worse. This is a complete joke.

Last edited:

Latro

Arcane
You have got to be kidding me. There have been literally dozens of instances of people over the years making harassing, degrading posts and comments toward specific people that they dislike, and it has never mattered until now. Sometimes this was even perpetrated by mods or admins themselves.

Fluent has done nothing that others have not done at least 10 times worse.
I've refused to become a patron because of what happened with Drog, actually. In any case, I'm extra vehement in all of this because Fluent lies about every single thing - I am on shoutbox too much, after all.

Mustawd

mustawd made an edgy joke which resulted in being added to his ignore list

Oh sheeeit. Ur right. Tell Fairfax to not take things so personally. I don't blame him, I just think the admin is a bit trigger happy here, and inconsistent with its application of banhammers.

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
You have got to be kidding me. There have been literally dozens of instances of people over the years making harassing, degrading posts and comments toward specific people that they dislike over and over again, and it has never mattered until now. Sometimes this was even perpetrated by mods or admins themselves.

Fluent has done nothing that others have not done at least 10 times worse. This is a complete joke.
at the end of the day, since fluent's account is outright deleted. He can come back with the exact same name anyone and will forget this ever happened after lowering the drug usage. you jack-off-lanterns fear practically nothing. du won't ban you unless you ask, it's for your own good (temp which is why his account is deleted. not actually banned) or you do some dumb shit like rex did.

Black

Arcane
The real decline of the Codex is that back in 2011
thinking.png

Mustawd

If there's anything I learned in 19 years on the Internet, it's to never underestimate the capacity of tons of repressed larpers that degrade themselves for anything that vaguely appears to be a god.

Hi Blaine.

Repressed Homosexual
The real decline of the Codex is that back in 2011 Andhaira was banned for making a single inappropriate comment and everyone celebrated and no one cried about his rights even though he was and is a significantly less obnoxious person than Fluent.

And what a shocker, it was a comment directed toward a woman.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom